• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallville Superman Vs Composite Link

Obvious stomp for Link if speed is equalized. If it's unequalized, probably inconclusive since Link can resurrect anytime Superman kills him and he's resistant to ice. Link can't do anything either since he's way too slow for Superman.

Wait, never mind. Some of Superman's abilities didn't show for me when I checked his page initially.

Even with speed unequal, sooner or later Link should manage to stop time and seal/kill Superman.

Doesn't Link's sealing only work on beings like Ganon and Vaati?

Superman can also resist the Monitors Time Manipulation.

He still has stuff like transmutation and petrification, though I don't know about his sealing. What kind of Time Manipulation did he resist?

Well, the Monitors control the Bleed, which is the force that controls all of space time. It allowed them to manipulate time and space as they pleased and they would've even used it to literally reboot the universe. They used it on Superman to send him back and relive his past experiences before being erased from exsistance.

And Superman literally WILLED himself to resist it.

Back