• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What should be added or changed? As you can probably tell I'm not the best when it comes to grammar so this shouldn't be the final draft. I just want other people's opinion on this due to not making many of the slender profiles

408F6398-D434-42DD-B0E6-BC49434FFBE8
Summary
The Slender Mythos is multiple forms of media all focusing on or around the titular character of Slenderman.

Powers of the Verse
The power of The Slender Mythos is hard to pinpoint due to many of the characters being very vague. The powers are usually not defined making many character's tiers unknown. The one that are defined, however, can range from Human Level up to Multi-Universal. Many characters in the Verse have mind hax and teleportation.

The Slender Man wiki: http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Slender_Man_Wiki

Supporters/Opponents/Neutral
Supporters

Opponents

Neutral

Characters
Web Series

Marble Hornets

TribeTwelve/EverymanHYBRID

The Angel's Game

Movie

Windigo (Film)

Games

Slender: The Arrival

• Slender (Slender: The Arrival)
  • Kate
Haunt

• Mark Slender

I feel like there should be specific pages for the individual verses, not one page for all of them. They all have different scales of power and plots. There can be a Slender Mythos verse page but it should just be like a hub I guess. Like the Nasuverse page

Just a tad difficult when some of the slendervers"verses" have only a singular character that can be added so having a full page may seem a bit unneeded for some if that is the route it is going.

Well, not every verse needs a page.

Significant titles should be all that's included. Individual sections on the hub page for entries without their own verse page should likely have a brief summation of the story.

An idea I have would be that maybe a page could be made covering all the incarnations of Slenderman from insignificant ARGs? E.g. the AntediluvianOne incarnation of Slenderman has the unique power of Water Manipulation, but is for the rest not significant enough for a page of its own. Same goes for e.g. the Slender Man of ICANSEETHEGIANT whose only notable trait aside from his different name is Vibration Manipulation.

All that could go onto the key-seperated page for miscellaneous ARG incarnations of Slenderman. Those that are significant/powerful enough, come from a highly popular ARG or otherwise possess enough differences can have their own.

Back