• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slash Emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kills Types, who are basically the living embodiments of planets

And because a planet can't die, they lack the concept of death.

Except Slash Emperor can kill them

>Slashed through Type Jupiter.

It doesn't say it killed it, only slashed, so it isn't a solid proof.

>Destroyed Type Saturn.

This one is vague as hell, it could just be it destroying the physical body of the Type

I'm pretty sure that in this context, "destroyed" means really actually killed. Plus Types are non-corporeal.

As for Jupiter, I think that's just a feat of AP.

Yeah, i can agree with Jupiter being a feat of AP.

I still don't really see it as being a proof of it being killed, it could just it's physical body. X who can planet bust, busts a sentient life form the size of a planet and the context put it as being destroyed, but said life form has Regenerationn, so it comes back.

Unless there is something that put emphasis on it killing Types or even a text that says it can kill things that lack the concept of death, it would be better to put it in there.

"Planets can't die"...

So, to kill a Type you need the AP to destroy his/her planet?

They are just like objects: They aren't exactly alive, thus can't be "killed" in the common sense?

I think that's why they lack the concept of death in the first place, because they embody things that literally cannot die. But they have Low-Godly regen and are non-corporeal, so just destroying their "body" isn't going to kill them either.

Dunno if destroying their planet would kill them though, I don't know enough about Angel Notes

>I'm pretty sure the weapon is special because it can kill Types

It's special because it's length increases in comparison to it's target and to match it's strenght, funny enough Adam was shit in war and was barely recognised from what i have read, he's Slash Emperor seems to be only useful against Types and gigantic beings.

Anyhow still not enough proof

It can kill Types, exhibit A Type Saturn, who was actually properly killed, dead and gone

Types lack a concept of death

Therefore it can kill things that lack a concept of death

Dunno where the "not enough proof" comes into it.

Where is the It can kill Types comes from?

Saturn seems to have his physical body destroyed only, unless something proves that it indeed died

Type Saturn is dead! It's death sends out the signal triggers the "final battle"! It's properly dead, killed, destroyed, gone for good, shuffed off the mortal coil, kicked the bucket, paid the ferryman, etc etc etc!

Slash Emperor killed Saturn. Actually killed it. Cut it out of the sky, revealed the truth of the planet, and destroyed it.

Slash Emperor also cut through Jupiter, which as it turns out, was also a lethal blow to Jupiter, it just took Jupiter a bit longer to die.

You didn't give any text or some sort that confirm what you have stated, the only thing you said that is slightly true is the Sky thing, it's unknown if the truth thing is similar to Ea since it only showed the blue sky.

Slash Emperor reveals a different truth. It reveals the truth of the old "living" earth, hence the blue sky. Ea reveals the truth of the earth's origin, hence the firey hellish landscape referring to the (real) Hadean era of history. What those truths do is similar though

>Lol, what's this?

Me asking where does Slash Emperor ability to kill beings without the concept of death come from.

You mean this? I've read it and i don't see the killing Types or beings without the concept of death.

Unless i've read it by mistake

Well I just read through the Angel Notes short story, and there is literally one mention of slash emperor, and thats in the glossary saying it choppe Jupiter in half, so if anyone does know where its feats come from, that would be great

I forgot to change that. It says on ORT's character material that they "lack the concept of dying" but can be destroyed physically. But generally unless you posses bs powers like the Six Gray Sisters who all wield true magic they will murk you. Considering Type Pluto killed all the Gray Sisters. Ado Edem didn't really fight until the Types came and he was locked up eventually because he was considered to dangerous.

Explanation of the Types lacking a concept of death:

"They [Types] can't be judged by this planet's common sense. That's why even a concept of death doesn't exist for them. They won't stop until they achieve their objective."

'"I doubt the concept of death on this planet applies to a life form from another planet."- essentially, they can only die by their own planet's concept of death, and not by any other

So... It's just alien forms that can't die in the same way that Earth beings can.

It isn't exactly a "lol, i don't have a cocept of death"

They only have a concept of death as it exists on their planet

They cannot be killed on Earth, or on any other planet except their own, because they lack that concept of death / it cannot be applied to them.

Also, while they won't die if their planets are destroyed, I'm pretty sure they are being empowered by them like Arceiud is empowered by Gaia, so destroying their planet would weaken them.

So i guess Slash Emperor doesn't have this supposed ability to kill beings that lacks the concept of death?

They lack a concept of death on ay planet except their own, yet slash emperor can apparently still kill them, so yes, it does

In that case, this thread should be closed then since we reached a conclusion unless there is something that others wanna add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back