• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skylanders profile,AP and durability mess

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
So,almost all skylanders´profiles say that their AP is 15 megatons because everyone is scaled to Sonic Boom who: Can dislodge mountains with her roars, comparable to others like; Fist Bump, who can cause Magnitude 8 earthquakes

But their durability is scaled to 24 megatons because: Comparable to Hot Dog and Eruptor, who both tanked volcanic eruptions with no damage

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2628444#354

Weekly in this thread said " Skylanders regularly harm each other you know " So he thinks that everyone has 24 megatons in their AP when the difference between their AP and durability is not even x2

So he is wrong or everyone needs in their profile a different explanation to their AP

So...again, if they can consistently hurt each other easily, then that means their durability scales to their AP. The other statements are supporting feats.

Not sure what else you want.

Welp, since eruptions are kinda big, is possible that an AoE method apply to the calc, depend of the feat. If the calc already consider that then I guess 24 megatons is for everyone who directly scale.

Jackythejack said:
I mean just get that different explanation I don't see a problem here
You can damage a character who has more durability than your AP,the difference is not even twice,so everyone can have 15 megatons a hurt another character with a durabilty of 24 megatons

But Weekly said that everyone have 24 megatons in AP because "they harm each other". So if people is starting to say different things then is a mess because he is not following what the profile says

He is wrong or the profiles is wrong,choose

WeeklyBattles said:
Just add that they can harm each other I don't see why this is such a big deal
Is a deal when someone wants to see the AP of a character and the profile is wrong

Well yeah profiles but you know I'd rather just add it to the profiles now there's no real problem here. Just do what weekly suggested

So,if we are going to change the explanation of their AP,we can add something like "can harm skylanders like Eruptor and Hot Dog who can survived the eruption of a volcano in the epicenter"

Tell me if I write it right,my english is not perfect

Then,I will change all the profiles which are scaled to the feat

'can harm skylanders like Eruptor and Hot Dog who survived at the epicenter of a volcanic eruption'

Add this to the profiles

WeeklyBattles said:
The skylanders Ember and Spitfire don't have profiles yet, don't worry about it
What i am trying to say is that when you click in their images,they re-direct you to profiles from another series, If I click on the ember photo, it brings me to a warframe page,the same with Spitfire

Yeah, they are probably redirecting you to existing profiles over profiles that have been deleted. Just skip over them for now. It should be fine.

It just means that when they're recreated, they need to have titles such as "Spitfire (Skylanders)" among others.

Back