• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SKREONK! - A Marvel Godzilla Revision

Dedicated to character that is Hulk if he was Godzilla. The current profile is very empty, with simple descriptions for his powers and feats, plus there is a lot of lacking stuff. Hopefully, this CRT covers them all.

Powers & Abilities​

As I said, the current Marvelzilla profile is very lacking, thus I reworked on abilities that are already present, and proposed new ones. Take a look at the whole thing. I've removed the "Possibly Regeneration (Low)", as Godzilla got past through the injury through willpower rather than healing, as well Absorption and Energy / Light Manipulation as Godzilla didn't directly absorbed radiation (although he was mutated from it) and the radioactive breath isn't treated as energy nor light unlike his previous iteration.

Innate Abilities:
Resistance to:
Under Pym Particles:

All previous abilities and resistances at a lower degree, and minus Large Size (Type 2) and Vibration Manipulation.

Godzilla, Magic and Gamma​

Well, this is the part that I questioned the most during my rereading of this story, but which at least, in my view, manages to make some sense.

Godzilla's origin in this iteration (similarly to his previous incarnation, on which he himself is based) is through a mutation after an underwater nuclear test, in which Leviathan was awakened and radiologically mutated by the radiation released by this hydrogen bomb, resulting in a colossal green monster that gets more powerful the angrier it becomes (sounds familiar, doesn't it?). Well, during one of the processes of this weapon, the explosion produces gamma rays in high amounts (as well as alpha and beta radiation). Gamma radiation acts as ionizing radiation (which is why hydrogen bombs are so feared, apart from their energy potential), the same as that produced during the fission stage of nuclear radiation, and is also emitted by radioactive nuclei after the detonation of a hydrogen bomb, well, I think you know what I'm getting at.

The Hulk we know received gamma from a gamma bomb instead of the hydrogen bomb (I believe this also applies to the rest of the Gamma Mutates), but given the high amounts of gamma rays present in nuclear bombs, I believe that Godzilla's mutation is also derived from this type of ionizing radiation. Godzilla's radiation is consistently treated as highly nuclear and radioactive, to the point where it can even damage and destroy temporal technology, such as Doctor Doom's time machine, even when he was present in a different time period. His radioactivity is also cited as “magic” during the arc with Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur, but that's likely the weakest of the evidences here.

My proposal here is to give Basic Magic to Godzilla through his possible ties to gamma radiation from nuclear mutation.

Smallzilla Adjustment​

His current 1st key is based off a part of the story where Godzilla was exposed to the Pym Particles, shrinking down massively. This arc lasts for four issues (#17-#21), and this key is listed as solid 5-B for overwhelming the Fantastic Four, however, Godzilla's power is relative to his size throughout those issues, even starting wrestling with a sewer rat, whom he only killed with his radioactive breath. So taking his peak power doesn't feel right. The key should be moved to his 2nd key (as it is a secondary-state), and be renamed to "Under Pym Particles".

Varies (After being exposed to the Pym Particles, Godzilla shrinked massively in size, but as the effects were temporarily, he eventually grew up to his original size in a slow place). Below Average Human level (Way smaller than a human and got easily captured, although could harm Gabe Jones with a bite. Fought against a sewer rat, and managed to kill it with a radioactive breath) to Wall level (Has the same size of Robert Takiguchi, a 12-year old kid, although twice as heavy and ten times as ferocious. Vaporized part of a wooden fence. Overpowered Gabe Jones and Dum Dum Dugan with a tail swipe after growing to almost seven feet), Planet level at larger sizes (Fought against The Thing and Human Torch simultaneously. Destroyed Invisible Woman's forcefield. Fought against the Devil Dinosaur, lasting more than any of his previous foes, and overpowered him), higher with Rage Power

Statistics​

I've made a draft about a few stats that I found incomplete.

Stamina: Superhuman (Godzilla can push past deadly wounds through sheer rage and willpower, including Tony Stark's light cannon, Beta-Beast's venomous fire, and Thor's Mjolnir. Pursued Batragon from the North Pacific ocean to the Aleutian islands. Although feeling great pain, Godzilla could stand and fire his radioactive breath after being exposed to massive amounts of chloroform gas before succumbing)

Intelligence: Below Average normally, Gifted in combat and strategy (Godzilla can comprehend human and even alien language. He is sentient enough to grab a steel pipe and use it as a whip, and immediately react to Dum Dum's Angel Squad. Godzilla could realize Dum Dum's plan to trick him into falling to the water even while being distracted with light. He purposely aided Dum Dum and Gabe Jones against Dr. Demonicus and was already scheming a vengeance plan after it. The moment he felt he would fall off the Grand Canyon from Yetrigar's punch, he stabs him with his claws to bring him down as well. Can use his foes' own abilities against themselves, such as when he killed Rhiahn with his own bio-blades through decapitation the moment he saw him flying to his direction. Could understand the second attempt of being distracted with light, so that he could resist his own instincts. Used Devil Dinosaur's own cunning to surprise and overpower him in combat. Said to be the most dangerous and unpredictable being alive. Godzilla represents a hitherto unknown essence of life and behavior. Is highly unpredictable and definitely the most dangerous living creature on the face of the Earth)

Range: Hundreds of Meters (Stands bigger than the Golden Gate Bridge), up to Interdimensional with radiation (His radiation alone could affect and destroy Doctor Doom's time machine even while being at a different time period)

Mutation Removal​

Currently, "Godzilla"s appearance at Iron Man #193-196 is featured, albeit nothing more than a different tabber in the P&A section and a photo in the gallery. And although that creature was probably meant to be Godzilla, the name "Godzilla" was never mentioned in the story (probably due to Marvel losing the rights of the character), it is a mutation created by Doctor Demonicus and... he fights with Iron Man, nothing more than such. Even if it was indeed a Godzilla (which likely is not, considering Demonicus is implied to be the creator, which contradicts the origin estabilished in the original story), I don't think a brief appearance in three issues over a story with 300+ issues would be something worthy to list to our current profile, so it is better to just nuke the mutation away.

Last edited:
Back