• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Similar Goal, Same Methods (Delta vs Garou) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
10,000% Dark Delta and Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou are used
Speed equalized
Starting distance 100% meters
Speed equalized

Delta scales to 16.88 ExaFoe
Garou scales to 56.39 ExaFoe

Crappy edgelord: 3

Old dude:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So Garou has a high amount of skill. Not sure where DD is at but even if he's also really good Garou is hard to deal with, on top of that he has his passive radiation manip that pretty much killed everybody who didn't resist it before really quickly. Garou also starts with an AP advantage that can grow further with reactive evolution and his power mimicry could become a real problem.

Awakened Garou abuses Hyperspace gates to portal around everywhere around his opponent and attack with stuff like Nuclear Fission and Gravity Knuckle (he combined them multiple times against Saitama) and dura neg martial arts like Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist and Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist. He also has the ability to understand certain abilities before they are used (like with Blast) and copy said abilities and can replicate universal phenomenon like Gamma Ray Bursts if necessary.

So Garou has a high amount of skill. Not sure where DD is at but even if he's also really good Garou is hard to deal with, on top of that he has his passive radiation manip that pretty much killed everybody who didn't resist it before really quickly. Garou also starts with an AP advantage that can grow further with reactive evolution and his power mimicry could become a real problem.
Delta has some decent skill feats that I could elaborate on but I'm sure Garou takes skill here. Delta resists Quiet Tomb radiation which is far more deadly than what nuclear weapons can produce so Garou's radiation aura shouldn't be a problem at all. Garou's AP advantage shouldn't be too bad depending on how he decides to approach Delta and Delta has a lot of dura neg anyway.
Awakened Garou abuses Hyperspace gates to portal around everywhere around his opponent and attack with stuff like Nuclear Fission and Gravity Knuckle (he combined them multiple times against Saitama) and dura neg martial arts like Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist and Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist. He also has the ability to understand certain abilities before they are used (like with Blast) and copy said abilities and can replicate universal phenomenon like Gamma Ray Bursts if necessary.
Anyways Delta is going to be extremely hard to hit with Flight combined with limited Clairvoyance and Instinctive Action thanks to awakened Spirit of Battle. Those last two would be especially good for defending against Garou considering his tactics. Delta also has his power null which he uses to block incoming attacks and this applies to every single one of the hundreds of darkness projectiles he can produce. Nuclear Fission and Gamma Ray Bursts are both resisted by Delta thanks to being able to indefinitely resist Quiet Tomb's effects.

How can Garou approach if Delta decides to defend with Shadow Storm Ring? Delta will also be able to pull in Garou with Black Hole Helper and "Dark" Electricity blasts will just completely destroy Garou's soul if he's exposed to it long enough.

Anyways Delta is going to be extremely hard to hit with Flight combined with limited Clairvoyance and Instinctive Action thanks to awakened Spirit of Battle. Those last two would be especially good for defending against Garou considering his tactics. Delta also has his power null which he uses to block incoming attacks and this applies to every single one of the hundreds of darkness projectiles he can produce. Nuclear Fission and Gamma Ray Bursts are both resisted by Delta thanks to being able to indefinitely resist Quiet Tomb's effects.
Garou should be more than good enough to deal with instinctive action and has been known to attack enemies before they make dodging movements, but he's never dealt with straight-up clairvoyance or precog type stuff but this could be something he copies and replicates to counter it (I'm very sure his universal knowledge would open up an ability like this). Garou also combines Nuclear Fission strikes in one hand with Gravity Knuckle in the other which can be used for absorption of blasts, so he should be able to use that to counter those darkness projectiles.
How can Garou approach if Delta decides to defend with Shadow Storm Ring? Delta will also be able to pull in Garou with Black Hole Helper and "Dark" Electricity blasts will just completely destroy Garou's soul if he's exposed to it long enough.
Garou can create his own black holes to possibly disrupt Black Hole Helper, but Hyperspace gates should also do the trick (he can use them to travel the distance of Jupiter to earth, so should be able to get well out of range of these moves), and the gates could also be used to transport the Dark Delta attacks elsewhere much like how Blast did with Garou's own attacks. I think this will be a game of who can figure out how to hit the other first

That being said, what does DD do if Garou spawns a portal directly beneath him for a BFR?

Garou should be more than good enough to deal with instinctive action and has been known to attack enemies before they make dodging movements, but he's never dealt with straight-up clairvoyance or precog type stuff but this could be something he copies and replicates to counter it (I'm very sure his universal knowledge would open up an ability like this).
Funnily enough both instinctive action and clairvoyance are Spirit of Battle things, so Garou wouldn't be able to copy it due to SoB being unable to to be copied by conventional methods of mimicry, and I doubt Garou has layered power mimicry.
Garou also combines Nuclear Fission strikes in one hand with Gravity Knuckle in the other which can be used for absorption of blasts, so he should be able to use that to counter those darkness projectiles.
Nuclear Fission is resisted since Delta can survive absurd amounts of radiation. Could Gravity Knuckle absorb dark electricity?
Garou can create his own black holes to possibly disrupt Black Hole Helper, but Hyperspace gates should also do the trick (he can use them to travel the distance of Jupiter to earth, so should be able to get well out of range of these moves), and the gates could also be used to transport the Dark Delta attacks elsewhere much like how Blast did with Garou's own attacks. I think this will be a game of who can figure out how to hit the other first
I'm seeing that hyperspace gates can get overloaded? Delta could probably do something similar with his stronger attacks.
That being said, what does DD do if Garou spawns a portal directly beneath him for a BFR?
I mean, he could probably just fly away, but if he's like getting sucked in, he'd resort to Quiet Tomb.

Funnily enough both instinctive action and clairvoyance are Spirit of Battle things, so Garou wouldn't be able to copy it due to SoB being unable to to be copied by conventional methods of mimicry, and I doubt Garou has layered power mimicry.
Depends, Garou has knowledge on every universal force and I imagine should be able to copy anything utilizing those sources. He’s really held back by his main opponent being Saitama, a largely haxless opponent, so he didn’t get to show off how absurd his ability most likely is but he did effortlessly copy Blasts stuff which is dimensional-based so that’s something
Nuclear Fission is resisted since Delta can survive absurd amounts of radiation. Could Gravity Knuckle absorb dark electricity?
Well he can absorb all the explosive output of his own abilities including nuclear fission, so he possibly could, but if not he could try making a black hole instead, which is something he can survive but should be able to absorb the bolts
I'm seeing that hyperspace gates can get overloaded? Delta could probably do something similar with his stronger attacks.
Blasts could be overloaded but considering Garou’s ever evolving nature I think he would be able mitigate that somewhat. I don’t recall saitamas punches being able to overload the gates and Garou already had the ap advantage so I think it would take a significant effort
I mean, he could probably just fly away, but if he's like getting sucked in, he'd resort to Quiet Tomb.
Garou can survive black holes and resists radiation a ton too so I think he’d be able to survive it, but hyperspace gates could let him escape since he used them to return from wherever Blast was trying to seal him, which based on the context of OPM would literally be another dimension

Depends, Garou has knowledge on every universal force and I imagine should be able to copy anything utilizing those sources. He’s really held back by his main opponent being Saitama, a largely haxless opponent, so he didn’t get to show off how absurd his ability most likely is but he did effortlessly copy Blasts stuff which is dimensional-based so that’s something
Pretty sure Blast didn't resist Power Mimicry so I'm sure that's different.
Blasts could be overloaded but considering Garou’s ever evolving nature I think he would be able mitigate that somewhat. I don’t recall saitamas punches being able to overload the gates and Garou already had the ap advantage so I think it would take a significant effort
Fair
Garou can survive black holes and resists radiation a ton too so I think he’d be able to survive it, but hyperspace gates could let him escape since he used them to return from wherever Blast was trying to seal him, which based on the context of OPM would literally be another dimension
Pretty sure Quiet Tomb's deconstruction is a lot different from a black hole and should be able to kill Garou. Also Quiet Tomb just completely negates dimensional travel altogether.

Pretty sure Quiet Tomb's deconstruction is a lot different from a black hole and should be able to kill Garou. Also Quiet Tomb just completely negates dimensional travel altogether.
Black holes tear matter down to its most fundamental sub-atomic components, does a quiet tomb just outright erase these things? Garou has zero trouble with those black holes too, plus he's extremely resilient, I think he can resist inside there at least for a short time.

If not, I think Garou has ways tow in before it gets to quiet tomb if he plays his cards right

Black holes tear matter down to its most fundamental sub-atomic components, does a quiet tomb just outright erase these things? Garou has zero trouble with those black holes too, plus he's extremely resilient, I think he can resist inside there at least for a short time.
Well that's accepted as resisting matter manip, not deconstruction, and I'm pretty sure the execution of these affects, while similar, is different. Black holes are also a naturally recurring phenomenon, while Quiet Tomb's deconstruction couldn't be farther from that. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to survive very long at all.
If not, I think Garou has ways tow in before it gets to quiet tomb if he plays his cards right
How exactly? Delta has answers for a lot of Garou's abilities.

Well that's accepted as resisting matter manip, not deconstruction, and I'm pretty sure the execution of these affects, while similar, is different. Black holes are also a naturally recurring phenomenon, while Quiet Tomb's deconstruction couldn't be farther from that. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to survive very long at all.

How exactly? Delta has answers for a lot of Garou's abilities.
Are you saying this is a stomp

Bruh no I'm not. I'm saying it seems like Delta can counter a lot of Garou's abilities, but he definitely still has some things going for him like dura neg Martial Arts, insane RE, and a good skill advantage.
What’s stopping him from winning with those before quiet tomb activates? Monster calamity god slayer fist does combine all the arts he ever learned which does include roaring aura sky ripping fist which almost killed Bang with just a graze. Presumably every garou attack maintains the properties of all those martial arts styles

What’s stopping him from winning with those before quiet tomb activates? Monster calamity god slayer fist does combine all the arts he ever learned which does include roaring aura sky ripping fist which almost killed Bang with just a graze. Presumably every garou attack maintains the properties of all those martial arts styles
Well as previously mentioned, Delta has ways of avoiding this for a decent amount of time and some good ranged attacks.

True but I think hyperspace gate spams might help with that. Not sure if it was mentioned before but it greatly assists garou’s approach options
As I mentioned earlier, Clairvoyance + Instinctive Action allows Delta to detect Garou's presence and act before he is hit.

Has he ever done that in character before? And clairvoyance would work regardless. It alerts Delta as long as Garou is within a kilometer of him.
Yeah he did it to try and style on saitama, it didn’t really work though. I guess the same would happen there

This opens up a very interesting thing though… hyperspace gates can be used to travel distances from earth the Jupiter, and they have been shown to transfer attacks through them too. If garou is over a kilometer way and uses a gate then punched through it, wouldn’t delta then have no way to detect the attack? At the very least he wouldn’t know it was coming until the very moment it does since garou would be over a kilometer away

Yeah he did it to try and style on saitama, it didn’t really work though. I guess the same would happen there

This opens up a very interesting thing though… hyperspace gates can be used to travel distances from earth the Jupiter, and they have been shown to transfer attacks through them too. If garou is over a kilometer way and uses a gate then punched through it, wouldn’t delta then have no way to detect the attack? At the very least he wouldn’t know it was coming until the very moment it does since garou would be over a kilometer away
That just sounds out of character for Garou. And besides, I don't think he'd know to use such a strategy until it's already too late and Delta catches him with Dark electricity or Quiet Tomb.

Back