• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silly robot fights a cup (Beebo vs Cuphead) [0-5-0]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Mid Game Cuphead is used
Location is Inkwell Hell
Starting distance is 5 meters
Speed is equalized

"Smelly pants! Smelly pants!":

"You know what I do when I'm not so sure? I double down!": 5

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Mid Game Cuphead is used
Location is Inkwell Hell
Starting distance is 5 meters
Speed is equalized

"Smelly pants! Smelly pants!":

"You know what I do when I'm not so sure? I double down!":

Inconclusive:
Going Cuphead

He can definitely take out Beebo before he gets the Kebubalon

Cuphead has an advantage of 1.3710957602x ap/durability over Beebo... I feel like Beebo would get ran over by the ammount of hax Cuphead has, but Beebo would still have the mobility advantage and FTL reactions

Last edited:
Cuphead's dashes turn into Subsonic due to speed being equalized. Beebo has an astounding reaction advantage here. That would make him literally almost untouchable.

I thought speed equalization equalized reaction speed? Beebo shouldn't have FTL reactions here.
copy and pasting from another thread..
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight, etc. Beebo's FTL reactions remain unchanged because Cuphead's speed is brought down to Beebo's in this match

It's why the Beebo vs Fliqpy match was deemed as a stomp
There was another thread where reaction speed being higher was also a factor

Last edited:
The profile says he only has FTL reactions with the Kebabulon though, which is restricted here
Anyways, does Beebo have any way to avoid homing shots?
Both of Cuphead's homing weapons do less damage than his others, so Beebo should be able to take him out before Cuphead kills him with homing bullets alone.

The profile says he only has FTL reactions with the Kebabulon though, which is restricted here
Anyways, does Beebo have any way to avoid homing shots?
What? No, the Kebabulon does not amp his reaction speed. The Kebabulon has FTL flight speed, its not an amp to reactions especially since the way he controls it is by... riding a bike attached to it

Last edited:
What? No, the Kebabulon does not amp his reaction speed. The Kebabulon has FTL flight speed, its not an amp to reactions especially since the way he controls it is by... riding a bike attached to it?
Mb, it's kinda confusing because it says "FTL reactions and flight speed with the Kebabulon" and doesn't mention reactions before that
Both of Cuphead's homing weapons do less damage than his others, so Beebo should be able to take him out before Cuphead kills him with homing bullets alone.
Fair, but how is Beebo even beating Cuphead here?

Beebo's reactions are gonna make him virtually dodge everything even at close range. There's other factors but they're not listed in the profile unfortunately, like the Skateboard, Flamethrower and Jetpack making him faster

Wouldn’t homing attacks and explosions counter that reaction speed? Cuphead can also attack flames and Beebo’s attack speed isn’t FTL.

Wouldn’t homing attacks and explosions counter that reaction speed? Cuphead can also attack flames and Beebo’s attack speed isn’t FTL.
Depends, Beebo's several acrobatic moves could let him avoid homing shots for some time and most explosions are usually hypersonic to hypersonic+, which means reactions would still cover for that

Smoke bomb is fair but if I'm not mistaken, Beebo has superior acrobatics.
I would agree that Beebo has better acrobatics, but does he has any attacks on par with the kind of danmaku Cuphead has faced?
From what im seeing, a certain area in In Inkwell Hills has pillars Beebo could use to lure the homing shots into
Which area are you talking about? It's been a while since I played the game so I could be wrong, but I don't remember that

I would agree that Beebo has better acrobatics, but does he has any attacks on par with the kind of danmaku Cuphead has faced?

Which area are you talking about? It's been a while since I played the game so I could be wrong, but I don't remember that
Oops, called Inkwell Hell "Inkwell Hills", anyway, it's in the level "One Hell of a Time", i have no idea how it's reached but it's there

So Beebo can avoid everything besides homing attack spam but he also doesn’t have good enough attack options to really damage Cuphead too badly. This may come down to stamina and there I’m leaning Cuphead since Beebo has no feats for his rating while Cuphead fought 20+ bosses in a day.

Beebo's stamina in the game is never a problem though, he can even run normally on just one battery and never powers off

It used to be Infinite according to the page creator but Antvasima moved it to Superhuman without justification

Oops, called Inkwell Hell "Inkwell Hills", anyway, it's in the level "One Hell of a Time", i have no idea how it's reached but it's there
I'm looking at the Cuphead wiki and I don't see anything like that, unless I'm tripping. You might be thinking of Djimmi's boss fight?
It used to be Infinite according to the page creator but Antvasima moved it to Superhuman without justification
The reason is that you need proof he has infinite stamina other than just being a robot (robots can still run out of battery after all), it does kinda suck that he just did that without explaining tho
So Beebo can avoid everything besides homing attack spam but he also doesn’t have good enough attack options to really damage Cuphead too badly. This may come down to stamina and there I’m leaning Cuphead since Beebo has no feats for his rating while Cuphead fought 20+ bosses in a day.
Personally, I feel like this fight's gonna be over before it gets to the point these guys are running out of stamina

I think Cuphead takes this because Beebo has no way of avoiding homing shots and Cuphead has smoke dash + experience with dodging a lot worse than what Beebo can do

Pillars. They're right there at the beginning of the video.
I CAN CONFIRM I AM ACTUALLY STUPID
I'm so sorry, I thought you meant pillars that the chaser would actually home in on. I guess Beebo could maybe do that, but wouldn't it just go around the pillars? And even so, if Cuphead saw he was doing that, couldn't he just go out to the open area outside the buildings?

Beebo only having FTL reactions with the Kebabulon is correct. And yeah, the Chaser shots are shown to effectively avoid obstacles to get to the target, though at the cost of them being the weakest. I'm voting Cuphead.

Back