• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should not you change some things about the character?

I was wondering if you could change some things like adding flight because in the incident 1000a was seen flying next to the helicopter or also breaking and manipulating the laws of physics examples: In Madness Avenger, immediately after the activation of the Drive, the room in which Hank cut himself in two when a weld spot appeared on the wall and the left half was cut, which caused him to plummet into an abyss. In the same room, people coming out the door (which at this point opens when sliding from the ceiling to the floor, instead of sliding from the floor to the ceiling) to the right flew in all directions from the outside. opening, one bouncing off Hank's gun and hitting the head of the roof first. Later in the animation, the walls suddenly appeared out of nowhere at one point and closed Hank in a box.

In Madness Depredation, just before Tricky's appearance, the warning sign came off the ground and shot off to the side, breaking a crack in the ground as it went. Tricky and two 1337 agents really came out of this abyss before the reality was "compromised".

In Madness Antipathy, when Hank tried to turn off the Drive, the building that houses the panel simply disappeared and a line of railroad tracks took its place. Not long after, a train carrying agents with Tricky, while the engineer shouted down the rails, threw Hank aside.

In Madness Consternation, after Hank had been revived by Tricky, several buildings fell from the sky that were full of agents.

In Madness Combat 5.5, it causes the sky to turn a static red color and caused some buildings to crack in some places. Later, when Sanford and Deimos left the Flying Party, the building was reduced to about a foot in length and returned to the sky with Tricky riding on it. Then another building fell from the sky and the tracks to Tricky's train appeared in front of them, and Tricky's train crashed.

In Madness Combat 6.5, the Auditor used it to create an explosion of light that improved all 1337 agents and changed their lenses to a dark red tone. No other strange effect other than the change of sky appeared beyond this.

also one should consider that the brain of tricky is the portable improbability drive which can move it anywhere besides the bullets that hank shot in his demon form caused him damage just for that reason not for anything else.

His immortality at first was for the higher powers but then for his improbability drive which allowed him to relive as much as he wanted and even evolve every time he revives because I say it because tricky at the moment of his fury in madness combat 5 could have been transformed into his form demon because of the anger that was happening at that moment dying even 2 times when tricky comes out of the hole and hank shoots him killing him instantly or when hank I cut him half brain so that is a logical reason to put those attributes and as for intelligence was able to take advantage of its speed and bounce so that sanford and deimos could not visualize it quickly (Madness combat 5.5) or in the incident 1000th when tricky cheated on Mag hank besides hank was only constantly revived by tricky because the personality of the was retaliatory and at the same time very vindictive for which the person that tricky wants to revive will have to have a justification to kill him and revive him want to make him suffer because he killed Jebus immediately when he was about to make hank suffer if someone wants to tell me why he did not do the same with Sanford and we say it is simple because they gave him the katana to hank in madness combat 5.5 katana that I use hank to cut off his headalso in times of tricky anger it seems not very easy to fight therefore I say that tricky should be in a much larger position and also tricky demonstrated resistance to reality warping of the machine of improbability more powerful than was the auditor who was able to modify practically Anything even auditor realized that he was not able to affect it or to access it in addition in the wiki of madness combat they say that his speed allows him to dodge any type of blast that he throw at him so he is able to propel himself in the air or in the earth to cross heavy or giant bodies like the one of the MAG torture and that over he split it in half easily even his show us more amazing feats of strength in MC11 and also he is able to jump quite high overcoming mountain heights or the height of a helicopter also you have to consider that it is a zombie so you do not need to sleep, eat or even breathe if someone wants to tell me that tricky was seen eat a hot dog was just a whim and you can not see him resting or anything else besides he should be able to resist being absorbed so for my tricky should be in a much older position it seems unfair to put such a level so low knowing that this pose extraordinary skills and more than what you put here that is just my opinion

Back