• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Ichigo be put at Unknown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
As we saw, Ichigo has apparently been powerscaled from Shikai Kenpachi (who's a special war potential) and put at Country level. We know Ichigo is nearly featless and held back Yhwach once some time back. However recently he got fodderzied OFF PANEL by Askin. Yeah, hard to believe but it happened.

So my proposal is, we put Ichigo at Unknown since his showings are fluctuating wildly and wait until he gets a lengthy showing so we understand his power level better.

Opinions?

i agree it might be PIS but we don't know so unknown seems better

It was more of a hax thing. Askin saturated Ichigo's body with reiatsu (really strange considering how much reiatsu Ichigo has) which apparently renders him unable to move for as long as Askin is within a certain radius of him.

As a result, it has less to do with AP and Durability than it does hax resistance.

Personally unless i talk to illuminati and SDZiel about this, i'd keep him to where he is at for the time being./

No, he's fine where's he's at, one of the reasons is that he knocked Yhwach back which ichibe and Old man yama failed to do and requiers at least small country level ap

And the Askin thing was his Hax and Ichigo has no protection against his hax what's so ever

Hmm. I think that Ichigo should either be scaled to "At least Island level" via Gallavant's calculation, or kept where he is, but that we should wait for Illuminati and SDZ to give their opinions.

Hmmmm... Askin's Abilities are hax which igonres Ichigo's AP and Durability to an extent so I don't really find it surprising that Ichigo's lost to him...

Also regarding Gallavant's calc I still don't understand why vaporization was never considered as there is a lot of what appears to be either vapor, smoke or both around Ichigo's and Yhwach...

I also asked this in the comments but received no answer...

Since I'll be gone please feel free to lock this thread once a consensus is reached @admins and mods

The smoke could just be dust particles hovering around.

I agree that Ichigo should stay where he is since Askin's power is hax.

That much dust huh...

I still find it unlikely that a Small Island to Island level would be enough to push back Yhwach after using Almighty...

All right then. I am sure that Ichigo will get upgraded further soon enough anyway.

whether it matters or not anymore, my opinion is as follows, elite sternritters have all the raw energy of previous sternritters (minus a few) including Gremmy, and they were considered superior to him to begin with, therefore they should be powerscaled accourdingly, as for Ichigo well, i still believe ichigo is scalable to kenpachi because of his portrayel, and the fact thet he got offscreened by Askin doesn't change that, and i would stand that kenpachi would have undergone the same treatment if confronted with askin...

I don't think Ichigo should be an unknown as he was caught by Askin's hax. Though I do wonder how Dangai Ichigo would compare in the same situation.

This topic seems to have mostly come to a conclusion, so I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back