• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinobu Versus Mitsuri (GRACE)

Last edited:
shinobu win
douma praises his shinob's speed in most places, he even stabbed douma's eye with a sword he says he didn't stop it with his hand when he stuck it in the advancing panels the speed of douman's He says he can't read his shinobu's attacks, and he throws speed blitz in the following panels. can exceed douma's dura.

shinobu win
douma praises his shinob's speed in most places, he even stabbed douma's eye with a sword he says he didn't stop it with his hand when he stuck it in the advancing panels the speed of douman's He says he can't read his shinobu's attacks, and he throws speed blitz in the following panels. can exceed douma's dura.
i added your vote

Honestly, this looks like a stomp without equalized speed. I don't think Mitsuri has a win-con here.

Or you know, just equalize speed.

Well, Mitsuri without the Demon Slayer Mark already has faster techniques than Tengen and the Demon Slayer Mark also boosts speed, so would she really get just blitzed?

Well, Mitsuri without the Demon Slayer Mark already has faster techniques than Tengen and the Demon Slayer Mark also boosts speed, so would she really get just blitzed?
I still dont see a marked mitsuri reacting to doma, but, neither did shinobu honestly

It's possible to slow down poison via Breathing Techniques.
What about her reaction time? shinobu can kill her by just stabbing her sword to her eye. I don't think she will be able to slow down poison, this is a fatal attack.

What about her reaction time? shinobu can kill her by just stabbing her sword to her eye. I don't think she will be able to slow down poison, this is a fatal attack.
If the attack itself is outright fatal, then I don't think the poison will be relevant. Damage to the eye itself shouldn't stop Mitsuri from using her breathing techniques, so she should be fine if Shinobu doesn't stab deep enough to deal damage to her brain or something like that. They have both a range of several meters which will be their starting distance according to Standard Battle Assumptions, so Mitsuri should be able to react to an initial attack from Shinobu and Mitsuri's weapon is good for fighting at range without needing to rely on shockwaves.

If the attack itself is outright fatal, then I don't think the poison will be relevant. Damage to the eye itself shouldn't stop Mitsuri from using her breathing techniques, so she should be fine if Shinobu doesn't stab deep enough to deal damage to her brain or something like that. They have both a range of several meters which will be their starting distance according to Standard Battle Assumptions, so Mitsuri should be able to react to an initial attack from Shinobu and Mitsuri's weapon is good for fighting at range without needing to rely on shockwaves.
Lets not forget she has 4x the density of the normal human body, so piercing her skin might be harder

Damage to the eye itself shouldn't stop Mitsuri from using her breathing techniques, so she should be fine if Shinobu doesn't stab deep enough to deal damage to her brain or something like that.
It is a bloodlusted match, so I think she would stab deeper

That.. doesn't matter, she's one of the weakest physically.
I agreed. She is indeed weakest in terms of physical strength. I still count on her due to her insane speed advantage.
Mitsuri's reaction speed is really low since she could not even react to Muzan who was fighting every time equally (she almost got killed by it)

You guys, a Lil underestimate her speed… she could literally escape from Douma while taking a woman without even Douma noticing.
Shinobu is fast enough to dodge Mily's attacks, while her poison takes care of her after piercing her body. Her Butterfly Dance (willful) can already kill Mily, so even though Mily is stronger and has a more deadly breathing method, Shinobi is faster and smarter. Shinobi's attack will pierce Mirri, and the poison will make her weaker. Impaling attacks are deadly because they are difficult to dodge or counter. Tamayo once said, “I don't have to be stronger to kill you, I just have to make you weaker”. Shinobu has the highest chance of winning, and when she wins, she wins in the mid-low range.

Count me for Shinobu.

You guys, a Lil underestimate her speed… she could literally escape from Douma while taking a woman without even Douma noticing.
Yeah, and then Douma killed the woman without Shinobu noticing. This doesn't mean they are relative in speed.

Shinobi's attack will pierce Mirri, and the poison will make her weaker.
We don't know if the poison works on Humans, and even then, we don't know if Shinobu can even go through Mitsuri's durability.

We don't know if the poison works on Humans
I'm pretty sure that Shinobu's poison contains more than just Wisteria since she is using different mixtures and unless demons have a number of substances they are weak against that weren't mentioned in the series whatever other things are in those mixtures are presumably dangerous for humans too. She also advised Kanao against undergoing the process of turning her body into poison over time since the side effects are unknown, so I doubt that it is completely harmless for humans.

I vote Shinobu .She can just speed blitz Mitsuri

In case she fails She can dodge everything Mitsuri throws at her and wait for opportunity to catch her off guard and blitz .
Even if kocho lands just a single hit (Even a scratch ) Mitsuri will be at great disadvantagesMitsuri can slow down poison circulation but isn't immune to it )
Despite being physically weak Shinobu's Thrusting attacks and stabs are really powerful .

In case she fails She can dodge everything Mitsuri throws at her and wait for opportunity to catch her off guard and blitz .
Even if kocho lands just a single hit (Even a scratch ) Mitsuri will be at great disadvantagesMitsuri can slow down poison circulation but isn't immune to it )
Despite being physically weak Shinobu's Thrusting attacks and stabs are really powerful .
Agreed FRA

added

It is like saying Goku can't kill demon because they don't have nichiri sword.
IDK much about this verse was just asking. I just assumed her poisons were based on being extremely toxic for demons not humans making the poison not so effective maybe. I'm probably wrong though.

IDK much about this verse was just asking. I just assumed her poisons were based on being extremely toxic for demons not humans making the poison not so effective maybe. I'm probably wrong though.
But like vs matches, I don't know if it really matters.

Back