• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Kirby vs Shadow

Shadow doesn't have a way past that regen besides BFR and he's only ever used that in a single game, not to mention he's very cocky and likely won't take Shadow Kirby seriously at the start of the fight.

How far is Shadow Kirby into 4-A?

He's likely equal to Kirby, who is half a galaxy thanks to Dark Nebula.

In that case, I'll vote for Shadow Kirby via regen and significant AP advantage (Since iirc, Shadow is baseline 4-A). Shadows overconfidence will likely give Shadow Kirby a chance to one shot him.

Just noticed on Shadow Kirby's profile that it says he has access to Ghost Kirby (aka intangbility, possession, and existence erasure). If Shadow Kirby uses that power immediately then he wins with relative ease.

If not, still going with the Hedgehog via Time Stop and BFR out of space-time (which, to my knowledge, would be impossible for Shadow Kirby to escape).

Also, for those asking, Shadow scales to the Final Egg Blaster

While he can access to that ability via Omnicounter the profile refers to the Ghost form, which has different powers.

Also given the AP difference I'm going to put a Bloodlusted Shadow.

Depends. Is Super Shadow's 4-A equal to Shadow Kirby's 4-A or baseline? You could do either way since he has varies.

Back