• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Series you'd think I'd like.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Just for fun, and as a pseudo Christmas present to me, y'all try to recommend series that you'd think I'd like. And me specifically. Everyone should do this ovo.

Infamous.

Seriously people, these are the types of games that deserve attention these days, good story, fun characters, good gameplay and micro transactions aren't a thing.

Have a PS3 or 4? Infamous Collection is like $10

Have a PS4? First Light is basically a 4 hour long Demon of second son with a bunch of extras with it.

As for the verse itself on this site, one of the strongest High 6As and soon 5C on this site, and soon to be the strongest High 7As

If you like Platformers I'd highly recommend Sly cooper it has great characters fun gameplay and is very easy to find especially if you have a PS3 or PS4

Knack. I don't think you'd like it I just want someone to approve my revisions for him. And help me upgrade the verse.

No but seriously, it's one of those so bad it's good kinda games.

Super Sentai.

I'd give further pointers once you express interest because the series is ******* gargantuan.

The Everlasting said:
Super Sentai.
I'd actually suggest Kamen Rider as it's easier to digest and has less material to go through.

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

Legit an anime that basically no one talks about and is awesome, deserves more attention than it gets. It's a story of seven delinquents that are in a reformatory. Definitely a must watch

I'd actually suggest Kamen Rider as it's easier to digest and has less material to go through.

I mean like a solid half of the series is locked out for newcomers (All Showa seasons follow the original series, which is 98 episodes long), while Super Sentai is generally far more independent and overall better

Gargoyle One said:
Infamous.
Seriously people, these are the types of games that deserve attention these days, good story, fun characters, good gameplay and micro transactions aren't a thing.

Have a PS3 or 4? Infamous Collection is like $10

Have a PS4? First Light is basically a 4 hour long Demon of second son with a bunch of extras with it.

As for the verse itself on this site, one of the strongest High 6As and soon 5C on this site, and soon to be the strongest High 7As
You getting paid for this product promotion? :^)

Tales of the abyss, one of the best rpgs I've ever played on the Ps2. and pretty much the ENTIRE tales series due to its colorful cast of characters, morally grey storytelling, inticing combat system, and usually good music.

Back