• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[FINALS] 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament - Luchadora vs. Nora Brynhildr (0-1-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
This match was originally Semifinals and Luchadora won by forfeit. The same characters faced one another once again as Nora won the Losers Bracket, which was coin-flipped due to being obvious and redunant. Instead of making a new thread, the Finals will be concluded here.

Welcome to the Finals of the 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament! (Bracket) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have Luchadora, submitted by @Javenplayz253!
On the red corner, we have Nora Brynhildr, submitted by @Phoenks!
Duel 15, let's go!

Luchadora is 3.88 Tons. Nora is 3.76. Luchadora has 1.03x AP Advantage.
Luchadora has Class K, Nora has Class G. Luchadora has LS Advantage.

Key 1 Nora is used.
Anything above High 8-C is restricted.
Speed equalized.
The location is the Gates of Hell
The starting distance is 15 meters.

Luchadora:
Nora:1 - STOMP
Incon (coin flip

Last edited:
What are Luchadora's standard tactics? Try to be as detailed as possible if you can.

The winner guarantees at least the silver medal, loser is guaranteed to get one of the two bronze medals if they don't win the Losers Bracket

Using thunder strings as range and using thunder claps as aoe if her foe gets close she'll do a grapple and restrain the foe.
What are thunder strings? How wide is the AoE of thunder clap?

Nora is a melee fighter. Gungnir is her shield and sword. A weapon that can protect her entire body while slashing at the same time. She will get in close while defending against lightning attacks with her sword, in order to clear a path to victory.

I think it would be beneficial for Nora to lose xD. I have some great updates for her.

as if she needs them

if nora forfeits here and wins losers bracket then still makes it to finals

luchadora guaranteed silver medal

and losers of round 3 (blake and natsu) both get bronze medal

Tbh, I will just forfeit then and go to the losers bracket xD. I'd rather have an accurate Nora fight than inaccurate one...

Okay so Nora now has a 6000+ x lifting strength advantage and is practically equal in AP.

I'll wait for Luchadora argument and then provide my counter.

Ok... why's the LS this high? And why has it been added since now? The person who made the profile (V nora) would've made the calc and added it a long time ago! (Which is like 2022 that was before I ever heard of fcoc) she was class 10 before this.

Ok... why's the LS this high? And why has it been added since now? The person who made the profile (V nora) would've made the calc and added it a long time ago! (Which is like 2022 that was before I ever heard of fcoc) she was class 10 before this.
I updated it after finding a method of calculating LS that would upgrade her. I mentioned on the tournament thread that it is inspired by an RWBY calculation.

The LS simply comes from her being able to swing her sword as fast as she does. That's it. Yeah, it ended up being Class G.

I mean if I must just get this over with I vote Nora since she can block all the attacks and outrange severely in close quarters. Luchadora lacks LS to grapple so that's out of the question as well.

She can deflect attacks via her tail, I could see that being useful against that big sword
I don't believe that'd even work considering she lacks the LS. Also, it's piercing. Trying to deflect it with a tail is going to get that tail chopped in halve.

Plus she'll immediately shock the opponent once the grapple fails
As if she can even grapple her in the first place. 9 foot sword beats her out in range.

I don't believe that'd even work considering she lacks the LS. Also, it's piercing. Trying to deflect it with a tail is going to get that tail chopped in halve.
Nah 🔥

Her tail won't be chopped in half that's be ap which she barely competes in I think
As if she can even grapple her in the first place. 9 foot sword beats her out in range.
Hmmmmmmm sure but if she gets close Aoe and Electricity manip will help her out and just keep Nora away.

Nah 🔥

Her tail won't be chopped in half that's be ap which she barely competes in I think
Piercing damage plus invulnerable sword. Trying to collide with an immovable object isn't going to go well. She'd just end up slashing through the tail since none of that energy actually ends up doing anything to the sword.
Hmmmmmmm sure but if she gets close Aoe and Electricity manip will help her out and just keep Nora away.
If she gets in close she just folds the pokemon via slashing him to death

i think nora outskills + outLS's + outranges in cqc so badly even if lucha has wincon it seems so unfair for her

Back