• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
SAO in particular has been very neglected, I'm hoping to make things at least easier to look at and understand as profiles before I disappear again. Laying the groundwork, you could say, so Mark and other supporters can fix the rest and add more abilities.

First things first, the keys need to be consolidated MUCH more. There are a lot of inconsistencies between characters, for example Asuna and Kirito's pages have way too much fluff and unnecessary keys, but when you look at a character like Klein, who we KNOW should have the same progression as them just has 1 key for the total of Aincrad.

So to make this easy and more universal, I believe the keys should turn into this

Early Aincrad (Floors 1-24) | Middle of Aincrad (Floors 24-50) | End of Aincrad (Floors 50-75) | Floor 100/Ordinal Scale

4 Simple keys, for ALL Aincrad profiles. I deliberated on their being a "progressive" key, but Early Aincrad sums it up pretty well. There's not enough of a disparity I believe to warrant having so many keys between a singular floor and whatnot, doing it on a basis of each floor spike (25) is easier, especially since we know those are the cut-off points for major difficulty and strenght spikes.
The ratings would be as such.

Small Building level (Destroyed a boulder over the course of 3 days. A party of 6 are able to take down the 2nd floor's Field Bosses, Bullbous Bow, a 4 meter tall bull who can cross a distance of five-hundred feet in two seconds.) | At least Small Building level (Every 5 and 10 floors the difficulty on that specific floor spikes, and every 25 floors it spikes even more.) | Building level+ (By the time it was revealed that Kirito had the Dual Blades Skill on the 74th floor, he was already massively stronger than the players who both fought the 50th Floor's Floor Boss and the 56th Floor's Field Boss. Should not be weaker than his ALO Avatar as it had all his character data and stats which could survive this attack from Eugene)

Basically just fusing the keys together to make them easier.

While we're at it we need to condense the verse page. The entire Out-of-Game History and Game Mechanics can just be removed, it's not really required, most of this stuff can be condensed to a tabber for each arc/significant VR world.

Also, @Xmark12, you're applying this because you made the pages so confusing in the first place!

Agree

Disagree

Back