• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Gallade

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Idk why I thought up this match, but I did. Mega Gallade (not that it matters) vs Sans. Speed...not equalized, due to Sans being Sans when it comes to how fast he is.

Gallade
Es Sans

Kaltias said:
Sans isn't FTL
yes, react is a strong word, i meant that hed hold him down and pin him before it can move out via gravity manipulation and teletrasporting it int the attack

Mega Gallade is actually faster than his previous form which is pretty far into Sub-Rel

Kaltias said:
Mega Gallade is actually faster than his previous form which is pretty far into Sub-Rel
how much faster? even then, unless he speedblitzess sans would be able to kill it pretty fast

There isn't a value. It's just that the speed is boosted. Also, both can kill quickly

Not sure if this is still a thing. Aerial Ace/Magical Leaf let Gallade hit Sans and kill him. Sans can't speed blitz due to Gallade having quick guard, and that's ONLY if Sans speed blitzed in the first place. Also, Sans can barely harm Gallade due to him being a Pokemon which greatly values and acts on justice. This is an easy win for Gallade.

Rockblaster8 said:
Not sure if this is still a thing. Aerial Ace/Magical Leaf let Gallade hit Sans and kill him. Sans can't speed blitz due to Gallade having quick guard, and that's ONLY if Sans speed blitzed in the first place. Also, Sans can barely harm Gallade due to him being a Pokemon which greatly values and acts on justice. This is an easy win for Gallade.
thats an nlf, they can be dodged via teletrasportation and block them

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rockblaster8 said:
thats an nlf, they can be dodged via teletrasportation and block them
How is that an NLF? Just because Sans can barely hurt him, if hurt him at all, doesn't make it an NLF, this was a stomp in the first place. Also, if he is able to dodge his attacks. I doubt Sans can block them, seeing as Gallade attacks with blades on his arms (Sans was killed by a knife.) Even if Sans could block that; feint breaks through The only thing Sans can do to him is keep him from moving forever, and then what does that accomplish? And this is me implying Gallade even needs to hit Sans to win. He could just use Swords Dance to raise his attack to the absolute max, and use Earthquake to destroy everything around them depending on where they are. Sans can't win. Gallade should honestly be limited to four moves for this.

Rockblaster8 said:
How is that an NLF? Just because Sans can barely hurt him, if hurt him at all, doesn't make it an NLF, this was a stomp in the first place. Also, if he is able to dodge his attacks. I doubt Sans can block them, seeing as Gallade attacks with blades on his arms (Sans was killed by a knife.) Even if Sans could block that; feint breaks through The only thing Sans can do to him is keep him from moving forever, and then what does that accomplish? And this is me implying Gallade even needs to hit Sans to win. He could just use Swords Dance to raise his attack to the absolute max, and use Earthquake to destroy everything around them depending on where they are. Sans can't win. Gallade should honestly be limited to four moves for this.
saying that an attack i undodgablr fits nlf perfectly and he can teletrasport himself or gallade out of the way easly

and if gallade were to touch the attacks hed get dammage capable of killing multiversal beings avatar

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Rockblaster8 said:
saying that an attack i undodgablr fits nlf perfectly and he can teletrasport himself or gallade out of the way easly
and if gallade were to touch the attacks hed get dammage capable of killing multiversal beings avatar
I looked it up. It's not an NLF. It was game mechanics. That still doesn't disprove any other way though. Also, Sans' attack potency is unknown, but it only even hurt Frisk/Chara because they were evil. Gallade is basically the opposite of evil, and as such, Sans will struggle to inflict even 1 point of damage. Once again, like I said, the only thing Sans can do is lock Gallade in his "turn" and sleep so he can rest, but even IF he does that, Gallade can use Dream Eater and instantly kill Sans, and if Sans doesn't die, then Gallade will be healed half of the amount taken. Like I said, this is a stomp, and honestly the thread should be closed. Gallade can kill Sans in just about every way possible. Gallade can outlast Sans and outhax him. Gallade's incredible arsenal of attacks is honestly too much for Sans to handle. Not too mention, Sans really is the weakest monster. So even IF Gallade was somehow evil, and Sans somehow manages to land an attack on him, it's not an insta kill anyway. Chara/Frisk was EXTREMELY eviler then Gallade due to having killed 70+ people and enjoying it, and Sans still wasn't one shotting with his attacks. Sans can't speed blitz, and he can't take the offensive or defensive.

TheNeolancer said:
@Ricsi & Rock
You two need to stop with the walls of text before I lose my shit.
If it's too much to read my bad. But in my defense it takes about a minute a most. But if you're physically angered by text then I'll stop. (Seriously.)

Back