• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sample

• Thread starter Deleted member 1941
  • Start date

Deleted member 1941

Sample

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Aurora laughs
Aurora: Damn! I really got away with that! *sigh* I'm a rebel and I'm freaking proud of it. Maybe I could stop for a fight now? Yeah, wouldn't mind beating the crap of anyone right now!

Aurora: Wait, what!? No, that guy over there did it.

Random guy: Hey! Leave me out of this!

Aurora: Oh no. Looks like I'm not only still being a little punk, but I've also found a fight! Aw heck yeah!

The battle begins.

Wait the entire fight is roleplay too? Well, okay then.

Aurora uses her dash attack (I used https://www.random.org/ to figure out if she is going to miss or not. The min number is 1 and the max number is 2. 1 means she lands a hit and then 2 means she misses) but then she misses.

Aurora: Aw crap.

How good is Alfredo's poison?

Regardless, Aurora is far more versatile in their abilities.

Bumo

I actually was meant to put "bump" but I accidently wrote "bumo" and then I felt like just writing that.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Is it bad not to give my verdict when I'm too lazy to look up the profiles and rather just click them?
Yes.

Ughhhh... but that means I have to move my cursor.... type... and then press enter... and then press the profiles....

Or I can type them up here too.

Alfredo (Poema Alfrediano)

Aurora

Anyway tie cause of intangibility vs respawn. I don't think there's anyway for the other to whittle down the other. Intang counters the fire too but resurrection negates poison, unless the poison is still there.

Stamina wise Alfredo has the advantage too so a bit bias to him.

Because on Luna, fighting as seen as a happy fun leisure activity! Yay! :D And it wouldn't be if they died now would it!? :O

Ooooh.... Hmm... it really is a oneshot over thing. In that case leaning to Aurora because that would make the match quicker to finish and it would make sense for him to try and be intangible only to be burnt.

Yay! The match is over! Sorry, it's just, this match went on for awhile. It went for exactly a month.

I'll add it to her profile.

"However if a battle reaches with 3 votes for either character or inconclusive and no other voter comes by to give another vote in the thread, it is likely possible to end it with just those 3 after a certain amount of time has passed (ex. a day passes and the thread has about 3 votes only if absolute necessary."

I might end up marrying this excerpt with how things are.

Back