• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuunosuke Vs Spawn (1-0-0) |Battle Of The OP MVPS

Ryuunosuke Vs Spawn (Pre-Metamorphosis Key)

Rules;
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both characters are 9-A
  • Spawn has his standard equipment while Ryuunosuke has a shadow revolver (made by himself) & a sledgehammer

Hopefully this isn't a stomp 💀

How i gon make a thread with one of the most broken & popular 9-A's on the site but still get no participants 😭

How i gon make a thread with one of the most broken & popular 9-A's on the site but still get no participants 😭
1. Spawn isn't very popular on this site so you're wrong about that. In my personal opinion, the current most popular tier 9-A (also the biggest punching bag of said tier) is Homelander from the Boys Comics.
2. Threads where the OP has a clear bias towards one side tend to be ignored, speaking from personal experience.

1. Spawn isn't very popular on this site so you're wrong about that. In my personal opinion, the current most popular tier 9-A (also the biggest punching bag of said tier) is Homelander from the Boys Comics.
I see. I thought he'd be very popular since he's a comic character who's strong as hell. He tends to be popular off-site in my experience too so...

2. Threads where the OP has a clear bias towards one side tend to be ignored, speaking from personal experience.
I have no bias for any character in this match. Im simpky finding a match where ryuunosuke can participate in as the last 9+ threads i made with him are stomps even if he has the AP disadvantage. Conveniently Spawn is on the strongest 9-As on the wiki forum so I thought Ryuunosuke could finally have a battle.... I don't understand how im being biased here..... Especially when he's going against an actual strong character worthy of being hailed one of the most OP on the wiki.

incon honestly shinpei time stuff makes spawn unable to beat him but he can`t beat spawn
Most of Shinpei's time stuff is only applicable when he dies. I was thinking Ryuunosuke himself could solely defeat Spawn by possessing him after realizing his attacks will not 'kill' Spawn for good. Does spawn have Instant Low-Godly Regen mid battle or it it an overtime occurrence? How does it work?

Most of Shinpei's time stuff is only applicable when he dies. I was thinking Ryuunosuke himself could solely defeat Spawn by possessing him after realizing his attacks will not 'kill' Spawn for good. Does spawn have Instant Low-Godly Regen mid battle or it it an overtime occurrence? How does it work?
As I remember he will go to hell if killed and will come back in some variable time.
As this is pre metamorphosis Spawn, I guess decapitation is fine to kill him but appart from that, he will regenerate from basically anything almost instantly (as he litteraly regenerated from being melted and flattened at some points)

As I remember he will go to hell if killed and will come back in some variable time.
I see. So he can be 'killed' in the set SBA time required to win a battle.

As this is pre metamorphosis Spawn, I guess decapitation is fine to kill him but appart from that, he will regenerate from basically anything almost instantly (as he litteraly regenerated from being melted and flattened at some points)
Ooh i see. They basically have the relative AP seeing where Ryuu upscales from when when compared to Spawn's value. Decacipation will be difficult at first until Ryuu pulls a stat amp that lets him annihilate those into pieces who were stronger than him before. If spawn can regen melted consistently in fights tho then that's gonna be a difficult task for Ryuu cuz his exerting stamina is crucial in battles..... But he could still potentially win by touching Spawn once to possess him.

from memory, he can only be killed if he is beheaded with a holy weapon I think but I may be wrong
Oh o. So much for being from hell itself. I expected this 😯

how does his possession work?
With a single touch OR being in almost physical proximity of Ryuunosuke, he can transfer his consciousness AS DATA to then control the body of the one he possesses. In that instance, Spawn is gone and no longer can fight back as his body is taken over. Ryuu also exist as a NEP being so..... Kinda insane stuff.

It could rlly go on both sides. I think Spawn is more skilled due to him being the ex best mercenary in the world, plus he could keep Ryuunosuke away with his chains, energy blasts and could teleport away from him. However, if he doesn’t have prior knowledge about him, he could at a moment let him touch him and possess him which could mean a win for Ryuu. However, if Spawn is a minimum bloodlusted he could teleport inside of Ryuunozuke and tear him from the inside which is something he already did. But again, Ryuunozuke seems to have pretty op immortality so idk

I think Spawn is more skilled due to him being the ex best mercenary in the worl
Idk man. If it's just a title that might not slide. That sounds like it would give him an experience advantage over Ryuunosuke and even then it's unsure. I'd argue Ryuunosuke is far more skilled in combat than Spawn here. Here's why;
  • He is able to fight against foes like Shide who has 300+ years of combat experience.
  • He can manage to hit and counter against that same Shide along with Haine who can literally see the future and then relay that future to Shide via telepathy for him to act accordingly. Ryuunosuke does this through sheer calculations as his own Precog would be useless against them.
  • He can fight and dodge multiple shadows at once who have the ability to stretch their limbs Tens Of Meters to cut the opponent down at range. He fights shide who can do this aswell and dodge his attacks to the point they'd never hit him due to Ryuunosuke reading through his each and every attack. Shide at that point was stronger and faster than Ryuu and he had no precog as it was restricted aswell as he was plagued with fatal injuries across his body
  • He can dodge an ability called "echo" at close range. The ability can create an exact replica of an attack you threw at it to counter you in real time. IE, if you threw a pen,recreate that same pen in real time, matching the same momentum and force the pen had. Ryuunosuke was dodging his own physical blows again having fatal injuries across his body, like a missing limb and sliced through his mid section along with scars all over his body from Shide's Tens of meter range limb stretchshi.
These are some of his notable feats in terms of combat skill.
Cherry on top, The guy also has a specific ability that copies the movements of those he sees with a simple glance through physcometry with being able to match his opponent or even dodge their attacks effortlessly because he'd already seen through your moves with a glance. So Spawn will be getting his attacks read by ryuu and become completely untouchable unless he has something game changing here.

plus he could keep Ryuunosuke away with his chains, energy blasts and could teleport away from him
Ryuunosuke has 2 second precog that allows hi to see his opponents movements from two seconds in the future, giving him time to counter spawn heavily. If he teleports from point A to B, ryuunosuke will see him going from Point A to B from 2 seconds aheadof time to change tactics and position to counter and hit him.

However, if Spawn is a minimum bloodlusted he could teleport inside of Ryuunozuke and tear him from the inside which is something he already did.
Ryuu's precog can detect stuff he doesn't even know about, as long as they have the intention to harm him, he'll see a teleporting attack coming. Besides, Ryuunosuke normally can actively read his own and his opponents future as he fights to especially know his opponents next moves on him so im not sure that'll work. I should also state he has slow motion perception hax that allows him to see what would take 1 second to hit him would now take 5 seconds to even reach him due to his perception of time. His perception of time along with a 2 second view ahead of time is the perfect counter to a teleporting ability spawn has. I doubt Spawn would be able to dodge Ryuunosuke's possession attempts as Ryuunosuke can become blitz tiers faster with Stat amp aswell as he can see specifically his attacks landing on the opponent two seconds ahead of time. This might be a stomp ngl.

Idk man. If it's just a title that might not slide. That sounds like it would give him an experience advantage over Ryuunosuke and even then it's unsure. I'd argue Ryuunosuke is far more skilled in combat than Spawn here. Here's why;
  • He is able to fight against foes like Shide who has 300+ years of combat experience.
  • He can manage to hit and counter against that same Shide along with Haine who can literally see the future and then relay that future to Shide via telepathy for him to act accordingly. Ryuunosuke does this through sheer calculations as his own Precog would be useless against them.
  • He can fight and dodge multiple shadows at once who have the ability to stretch their limbs Tens Of Meters to cut the opponent down at range. He fights shide who can do this aswell and dodge his attacks to the point they'd never hit him due to Ryuunosuke reading through his each and every attack. Shide at that point was stronger and faster than Ryuu and he had no precog as it was restricted aswell as he was plagued with fatal injuries across his body
  • He can dodge an ability called "echo" at close range. The ability can create an exact replica of an attack you threw at it to counter you in real time. IE, if you threw a pen,recreate that same pen in real time, matching the same momentum and force the pen had. Ryuunosuke was dodging his own physical blows again having fatal injuries across his body, like a missing limb and sliced through his mid section along with scars all over his body from Shide's Tens of meter range limb stretchshi.
These are some of his notable feats in terms of combat skill.
Cherry on top, The guy also has a specific ability that copies the movements of those he sees with a simple glance through physcometry with being able to match his opponent or even dodge their attacks effortlessly because he'd already seen through your moves with a glance. So Spawn will be getting his attacks read by ryuu and become completely untouchable unless he has something game changing here.
It seems like you underestimate Spawn a bit here. When he was still a mere HUMAN he was skilled enough to easily dodge automatic gunfire from several different angles, and in his Hellspawn form he can fight litteraly thousands of beings comparable to him at the same time. (Which were Vampires that had way more than 300 years of experience btw.)
Ryuunosuke has 2 second precog that allows hi to see his opponents movements from two seconds in the future, giving him time to counter spawn heavily. If he teleports from point A to B, ryuunosuke will see him going from Point A to B from 2 seconds aheadof time to change tactics and position to counter and hit him.

Ryuu's precog can detect stuff he doesn't even know about, as long as they have the intention to harm him, he'll see a teleporting attack coming. Besides, Ryuunosuke normally can actively read his own and his opponents future as he fights to especially know his opponents next moves on him so im not sure that'll work. I should also state he has slow motion perception hax that allows him to see what would take 1 second to hit him would now take 5 seconds to even reach him due to his perception of time. His perception of time along with a 2 second view ahead of time is the perfect counter to a teleporting ability spawn has. I doubt Spawn would be able to dodge Ryuunosuke's possession attempts as Ryuunosuke can become blitz tiers faster with Stat amp aswell as he can see specifically his attacks landing on the opponent two seconds ahead of time. This might be a stomp ngl.
Spawn’s teleportation means not only that he can teleport near instantly, but also that he breaks down into pure energy that cannot be intercepted or stopped, so even if he sees it coming, there’s really nothing he can do to stop him from teleporting inside of him.
Plus Spawn also has his own stats amp from feeding off the sins of others, ( Ryuunosuken isn’t exactly innocent) and just through pure reactive evolution during a tough fight which could make him grow up to 8-B (if you decide that this is restricted, it would still mean he will grow eventually to the end of 9-A and will have a big AP advantage.

Plus I just thought about another wincon that Spawn has, with his reality warping, illusion creation and mind manip powers he basically can drag his ennemies in a pocket dimension of darkness where they will lose all hope and will be broken mentally to the point when they will surrender entirely to Spawn. This worked on Angela, a 4-B being with Massively MFTL+ speed with various insane hax resistances and who has above 300,000 years of fighting experience with really powerful supernatural beings, so this should work on Ryuu

Last edited:
Ryuunosuke has tons of bullet feats to his name especially when his precognition was restricted, in weaker forms and when he's on the verge of death. Check Acrobatics page for more inf. A notable one was when he was moving through bullet trajectory from a shotgun (which has wide range pellets btw) while dodging his own shotgun rounds which were echo'd back at him so we're talking like at least 30 pellets were being ducked in this scenario. Said person who fired at him also had precognition on his future movements so these feats are superior based on the fact his opponents know how he'll proceed but he still manages to evade.
I believe the feats I've presented far surpass simple bullet dodging as Ryuunosuke has similar and stuff beyond that like echo which is far more impressive than bullet dodging because its a completely supernatural ability that renders reacting almost immpossible. They have to do with future predicting, dealing with stronger and faster opponents while in the worse state possible & mainly in areas where he has clear disadvantages Like his opponent knowing his own future and how he'll proceed. What you've shown for spawn doesn't have leverage like mines. Skill is irrelevant because Spawn cannot touch Ryuu due to precog, slow motion perception and action copying.

Hellspawn form he can fight litteraly thousands of beings comparable to him at the same time. (Which were Vampires that had way more than 300 years of experience btw.)
So he definitely has more experience than ryuunosuke. Ryuunosuke has ANPR based off simple movement, future prediction and trajectory of attacks even when not looking, he has IA which can be used to work around spawn's combat ability after seeing it once, he can also copy spawn's movements with a glimpse and dodge then once he gets a understanding of his movements. Ryuunosuke can definitely keep up with spawn here and eventually outskill. Experience is null here unless spawn has fought those who can do the same as ryuu. Physical contact will be impossible for spawn as mentioned above.

Spawn’s teleportation means not only that he can teleport near instantly, but also that he breaks down into pure energy that cannot be intercepted or stopped, so even if he sees it coming, there’s really nothing he can do to stop him from teleporting inside of him.
I think you're misunderstanding how Ryuu's precognition operates. Not being condensing here but;
  • I have to remind you again that the ability let's him see what'll happen to him in two seconds AND what his opponent will do.
  • Teleportation is instant sure, Ryuunosuke will see a vision (He gets future information in short visions) that Spawn will be ripping him apart after teleporting inside his body, killing him inside out from two seconds before.
  • Ryuunosuke has two seconds in current time to either: Intercept spawn stopping him from committing that action in the current (He has a speed amp to make that possible) OR escape the area where spawn will teleport to which happens to be inside his body. Again the ability activates when there's direct harm to ryuu jist like any other precognitive ability.
  • The ability of teleportation will only be applicable once 2 seconds has passed for spawn to do his thing. And even though it is instant, Ryuunosuke has time to prepare. Notably his perception of time is slowed meaning he has even more time to counteract b4 spawn teleports. The teleportation is being overestimated here.
Plus Spawn also has his own stats amp from feeding off the sins of others, ( Ryuunosuken isn’t exactly innocent
That is the wrong Ryuunosuke. Ryuunosuke Mitakata is who's fighting here lol. & Ryuunosuke isn't an evil person. So if his stat amp is based on that then it'll be completely null. Ryuunosuke's own stat amp makes him capable of blitzing those before they can process what happened despite them being faster than him prior while he his inner organs were failing, verge of death & tendons/bones smashed and broken.

if you decide that this is restricted, it would still mean he will grow eventually to the end of 9-A and will have a big AP advantage.
Yes 9-A is the only tier allowed. Ryuunosuke needs 1 touch/be within close proximity to win the battle so i guarantee RE will kick in b4 he becomes the high end of 9-A as Ryuunosuke can see his attacks landing/position two seconds in the future.
Plus I just thought about another wincon that Spawn has, with his reality warping, illusion creation and mind manip powers he basically can drag his ennemies in a pocket dimension of darkness where they will lose all hope and will be broken mentally to the point when they will surrender entirely to Spawn. This worked on Angela, a 4-B being with Massively MFTL+ speed with various insane hax resistances and who has above 300,000 years of fighting experience with really powerful supernatural beings, so this should work on Ryuu
How does it activate? What's the process? If it's anything that's regards physical contact, it isn't reaching ryuuu unless it covers range he cant escape.

Ryuu resists time manipulation and madness hax, meaning madness hax will not have a full effect making it null
The second one yes but the first one is post-methamorphosis
ic, he resists those btw.

By the way this is NOT Time Manipulation Resistance
I’ll maybe make a thread on it.
Could you enlighten me on the wincons pls. Im not sure how it's easier than ryuu being in close range, let alone touch spawn once tbh which is why im asking.
How many times did he start with Possesion?

Skil
By the way this is NOT Time Manipulation Resistance
I’ll maybe make a thread on it.
Please do, I've been realizing it seems more like time stop resistance than Time manip as a whole.

How many times did he start with Possesion?
He doesn't start with it. He'll use it after realizing spawn can regenerate his attacks and revive himself to keep fighting which won't take more than a minute because he has Info Analysis. He did this twice in the manga after fights with shide, it'll take less time in this fight since he has shinpei on the sides actively using his info analysis and intelligence to create that plan & not hizuru aswell as nothing is restricted here as they were in his fight against shide.

he seems more skilled
Could you please elaborate on why? I believe the skill feats proposed by Scourge so far are simply experience feats and bullet dodging..... Both are null because ryuunosuke has a feat better than dodging assault rifles and experience is meaningless because he has 2 different ANPR to dodge and predict, Info Analysis & Combat Skill mimicry through physcometry which is more fundamental than the average skill copying. His action mimicry stuff is so potent he can effortlessly dodge attacks from faster characters with insane reach to the point they can't hit him anymore because they were being read every attack.

Being a noted well-experienced street fighter with mastery over thirteen forms of martial arts throughout his life and career, all including Judo, Jujitsu, Karate, Kung-Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Aikido, Taekwondo, Boxing, Brazilian Jujitsu, Hapkido, Muay Thai, Ninjutsu and American Karate, and possessing decades of military training (shown when he used such skill to outmaneuver the much stronger Tremor[16] and baiting Cygor into attacking him by acting wounded[89]), it's no doubt that Spawn is a master of hand-to-hand combat. With a peak physical condition as a regular human (being so where he could avoid gunfire from several soldiers[13] as a human), something he still retains after his death, he's an exceptionally talented acrobat and athlete and in his early years showed great potential in someday becoming an Olympic athlete.
Going through his intelligence page... He is fosure skilled although...
  • Skill in how many martial arts yk is useless against ryuunosuke..... Infact you're basically feeding him more knowledge. Based on his page, he can mimic movements after seeing them once and using those movements he can counteract his opponent and even dodge all their attacks since he reads through each and every one of them.... So you're gonna be teaching ryuunosuke karate.... Enhancing his skill than it already is....
  • How's spawn gonna fight against someone who can predict based off a sinple twitch in his movement to then dodge? He doesn't seem to have a ANPR of his own despite how skilled he is.
  • He has 0 acrobatic scans on his profile while Ryuunosuke has scans of him jumping above entire forests & leap to the other side of a mountain aswell as rotate mid air to dodge sniper bullets
  • Ryuunosuke can also outmanuver stronger opponents and defeat them. Said opponents can see his future movements, read his every thoughts and use telepathy mid battle to relay information. Yet he simply uses sheer brain calculations to out predict them. That stuff is the least he can do upon the many i can show. These stuff is not comparable
  • Ryuunosuke doesn't use feints mid battle so spawn has that, it doesn't matter since Ryuunosuke will see him trying feint him with literal 10 second slow motion view of him CW flash to zoom style

Last edited:
Ryuunosuke has tons of bullet feats to his name especially when his precognition was restricted, in weaker forms and when he's on the verge of death. Check Acrobatics page for more inf. A notable one was when he was moving through bullet trajectory from a shotgun (which has wide range pellets btw) while dodging his own shotgun rounds which were echo'd back at him so we're talking like at least 30 pellets were being ducked in this scenario. Said person who fired at him also had precognition on his future movements so these feats are superior based on the fact his opponents know how he'll proceed but he still manages to evade.
I believe the feats I've presented far surpass simple bullet dodging as Ryuunosuke has similar and stuff beyond that like echo which is far more impressive than bullet dodging because its a completely supernatural ability that renders reacting almost immpossible. They have to do with future predicting, dealing with stronger and faster opponents while in the worse state possible & mainly in areas where he has clear disadvantages Like his opponent knowing his own future and how he'll proceed. What you've shown for spawn doesn't have leverage like mines. Skill is irrelevant because Spawn cannot touch Ryuu due to precog, slow motion perception and action copying.
Fair enough but Spawn has tons of bullet dodging feats too plus feats from dodging lasers from high class angels who normally never misses a shot, also Spawn has precog as well+ instinctive reaction via his K7-leetha with his suit basically anticipating what attack is gonna be used and react before his opponent can.
So he definitely has more experience than ryuunosuke. Ryuunosuke has ANPR based off simple movement, future prediction and trajectory of attacks even when not looking, he has IA which can be used to work around spawn's combat ability after seeing it once, he can also copy spawn's movements with a glimpse and dodge then once he gets a understanding of his movements. Ryuunosuke can definitely keep up with spawn here and eventually outskill. Experience is null here unless spawn has fought those who can do the same as ryuu. Physical contact will be impossible for spawn as mentioned above.

I think you're misunderstanding how Ryuu's precognition operates. Not being condensing here but;
  • I have to remind you again that the ability let's him see what'll happen to him in two seconds AND what his opponent will do.
  • Teleportation is instant sure, Ryuunosuke will see a vision (He gets future information in short visions) that Spawn will be ripping him apart after teleporting inside his body, killing him inside out from two seconds before.
  • Ryuunosuke has two seconds in current time to either: Intercept spawn stopping him from committing that action in the current (He has a speed amp to make that possible) OR escape the area where spawn will teleport to which happens to be inside his body. Again the ability activates when there's direct harm to ryuu jist like any other precognitive ability.
  • The ability of teleportation will only be applicable once 2 seconds has passed for spawn to do his thing. And even though it is instant, Ryuunosuke has time to prepare. Notably his perception of time is slowed meaning he has even more time to counteract b4 spawn teleports. The teleportation is being overestimated here.
I still do not see how he would avoid the attack, you’re saying that he would be able to eliminate spawn at the moment when he enters his body? How? Plus 2 seconds will probably not even be enough for him to touch Spawn due to the basically infinite amount of chains, tendrils and other stuff that Spawn can generate to keep him at range, and even if he could get to him in those 2 seconds, how would he even stop him from teleporting?
That is the wrong Ryuunosuke. Ryuunosuke Mitakata is who's fighting here lol. & Ryuunosuke isn't an evil person. So if his stat amp is based on that then it'll be completely null. Ryuunosuke's own stat amp makes him capable of blitzing those before they can process what happened despite them being faster than him prior while he his inner organs were failing, verge of death & tendons/bones smashed and broken.
Ok mb, but it doesn’t even matter as he can litteraly empower himself just by fighting and being in darkness.
.Yes 9-A is the only tier allowed. Ryuunosuke needs 1 touch/be within close proximity to win the battle so i guarantee RE will kick in b4 he becomes the high end of 9-A as Ryuunosuke can see his attacks landing/position two seconds in the future.
Again, I do not see how as Spawn is a master at keeping others at range even when at a great AP disadvantage (which he isn’t in here). Ok, Ryunosuke can see his attacks but he just cannot dodge omnidirectional necroplasmic blasts or hundreds (if not more) chains. Spawn just has to keep him at range and lure him to a dark place and then just completely overpower him while strong enough.
How does it activate? What's the process? If it's anything that's regards physical contact, it isn't reaching ryuuu unless it covers range he cant escape.
He can litteraly just pull him in with telekinesis or make an giant explosion behind him that he will have no way of dodging (even with precog) to knock him in the trap), or pull him in with chains or a thousand of other ways.

Anyway, I vote Spawn

Before contending I just wanna point out most of what i read is NOT on spawn's profile & you can't count stuff that's not on profiles by rules.

enough but Spawn has tons of bullet dodging feats too plus feats from dodging lasers from high class angels who normally never misses a shot, also Spawn has precog as well+ instinctive reaction via his K7-leetha with his suit basically anticipating what attack is gonna be used and react before his opponent can.

I still do not see how he would avoid the attack, you’re saying that he would be able to eliminate spawn at the moment when he enters his body? How? Plus 2 seconds will probably not even be enough for him to touch Spawn due to the basically infinite amount of chains, tendrils and other stuff that Spawn can generate to keep him at range, and even if he could get to him in those 2 seconds, how would he even stop him from teleporting?

Ok mb, but it doesn’t even matter as he can litteraly empower himself just by fighting and being in darkness.

Again, I do not see how as Spawn is a master at keeping others at range even when at a great AP disadvantage (which he isn’t in here). Ok, Ryunosuke can see his attacks but he just cannot dodge omnidirectional necroplasmic blasts or hundreds (if not more) chains. Spawn just has to keep him at range and lure him to a dark place and then just completely overpower him while strong enough.

He can litteraly just pull him in with telekinesis or make an giant explosion behind him that he will have no way of dodging (even with precog) to knock him in the trap), or pull him in with chains or a thousand of other ways.

Anyway, I vote Spawn
1. I see. They have similar projectile dodging skills it seems, i could settle for that. Precog nor IA is on the profile so it can't be used so that's null.

2. No. He would eliminate spawn by attacking him before 2 seconds pass (which is when spawn would begn to teleport), which will be easy because these are Supersonic+ characters who move thousands of kilometers in microseconds, the timeframe doesn't matter because the distace can be be crossed before a second even . Ryuunosuke has an advantage here for being able to perceive normal time as slow paced meaning he has more than the given microseconds to act..... This is simple basis of time. ryu simply attacks seconds before spawn teleports since he knows he will in the future, I don't understand the confusion.

3. There won't be anymore fight when Ryuu decides to amplify his speed after realizing spawn can regenerate He'd cross the distance and touch spawn before he can even register what happened, possess him and win. That's the point of he amp and this would happen accurately before spawn becomes 9-A+ overtime. Even if he does become 9-A+, it still doesn't stop him from getting blitzed. Null point.

4. Ryuunosuke is a master at closing distance. Not only can the guy jump tens of meters instantly but move while standing on nothing in mid air. Ryuunosuke not only has the blitz tier amps but the acrobatic/puesdo flight skill to close the distance no matter where spawn relocates to. Spawn will inevitably get touched because Ryuunosuke can use his precognition to view a future where he touches spawn to reenact it in the present via the help of photographic memory. Also "luring him into a dark place", Ryuu's precognition lets him be aware of stealth attacks, this is noted on the profile so that's null.

5. Spawn will not expect his opponent can read the future because he has no prior knowledge so even if he can dodge omnidirectional attacks, it doesn't help him from getting hit from an attack that has been destined to reach him from the future. And im sure spawn hasn't faced an opponent like this to make such an argument nor does he have the resistances needed to be unaffected. This is an overestimation of his abilities. Because unless he's sans who can dodge attacks that someone from the future has seen hit him, normal combat skill feats won't cut it.

6. He doesn't have telekinesis on his profile. Ryuunosuke sees the blast from the future and moves out the way before spawn casts it...... I keep telling you he sees visions of what happens In a future to come and you keep ignoring it, his precog isnt simpleton stuff, it gives him time to prepare and act accordingly. Besides this guy is Supersonic+ with a blitz tier amp who sees the world in slow mo, he'd easily outspeed the explosion.
Vote counted tho 🙏🏽

For the stealth argument aswell, not only does Ryuu have the precog to stuff that harm him but he has enhanced senses like hearing and smell, making stealth completely null. His wincon which is teleporting inside ryuu is shaky because ryuunosuke has time to act before spawn teleports because his precog gives him visions of events that will happen in two seconds. and Spawn is still gonna lose because the loop ability will kill spawn and resurrect Shinpei and Ryuunosuke. Spawns major wincon is nullified now.

Ryuunosuke on the other hand has to simply be in Less than 2 meter range to transfer his consciousness to Spawn and Again he has the Acrobatics, Free Movement, 2 sets of ANPR, Slow Motion perspective, Precognition that gives him a vision of what'll happen in the future aswell as it gives him the ability to see a future where he hits Spawn alongside other stuff like his senses.

Timeless voids aren't usable for Time Stop resistance, it should just be removed
Wrd? The info was implemented before that was set iirc. It should be removed now.

Btw what are the thoughts on 2-A Time-loop. Anything dedicated to kill Ryuu will cause him to win the fight

Back