• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryu Hayabusa VS. Naruto Uzumaki

Speed is Equalized.

Victory by Death.

Ryu has the true dragon sword and the dark dragon blade.

Naruto is in Ten Tailed Six Paths Sage mode.

Ryu:

Naruto:

Naruto is listed as at least 5-b, so he wont just get poked and die, and I think that experience in this case is to his advantage. he can also clone, use one shots, about three different types of sensing (only two of them are usable in this case though). I think he wins.

He's at least low 5-B to Ryu's Solid 5-B and Naruto has no resistance to time stop

Ryu also has immunity when casting ninpo

Power Copy

Ressurection

And Black Hole Ceeation

And Ryu definitely has the experience against Naruto

Ryu pokes

immunity when casting ninpo? explain better... power copy? so now he can also use chakra outta nowhere then? as well as about 100 different jutsu and techniques that don't exist on his dimension? he doesnt have any idea of what to even think of them either, so I doubt that part a bit. resurrection. that sounds sketchy, since he can only resurrect if he dies, and if he dies, he loses the battle, so that's useless. black holes is actually a pretty good one. can the black hole affect him as well? how long does time stop last btw?.. and Naruto has been fighting for about a decade in the shippuden part. how long has ryu been active? I legit don't know lol

As in he has immunity when casting it, there's really nothing else to explain in game he cannot be hurt by enemies

Verse Equalization so Ki = Chakra

100 different jutsu? When has Naruto gained anything other than Rasengan and Rasenshuriken variants and Shadow Clones?

How so? If he's ressurected than the battle isn't over.

His mini black holes do not affect him

Ryu has been training since early childhood and is currently 25

He has 2 types of time stops 1 for 5 seconds(more than enough) and one where he stops time while charging an arrow shot

It'a speed Equalization, not Verse

Also Time-Stop only ever happened in the NES games. Didn't Ninja Giaden rebooted after that

The newer ones were actually prequels to the NES games

And it can be both Speed and Verse Equalization as long as both verses have some sort of universal energy mechanic(Chakra,Ki,Dying Will Flames,Spirit Energy)

Also time is stopped when he charges a arrow shot

Nah, just checked the information. Ninja Gaiden by Team Ninja is a reboot and the NES games have no influence of sorts. I also checked his VS Battle page and time-stop is nowhere listed as his techniques, cause that move only appeared once in the NES game

This is speed euqalization not Verse.

Naruto can pretty much keep up with Ryu in terms of experience given that he was chased by S-rank ninjas and fought them. Killed the leader and 90 year old veteran. Fought Madara and Obito with the Juubi. Naruto's experiences pretty much rack up.

Also where did time pause when shooting an arrow?

Actually in the developer revealed that the Trilogy was in fact a prequel and shares the same continuity

And Verse Equalization unlike Speed Equalization does not have to be announced as long as there is a suitable energy source to equalize in this case Ki and Chakra

And they do not hold a candle to beings who had existed for millenia such as The emperor of Vigor, Doku, Elizebet,and the Dark Dragon all of whom Ryu has defeated.

His normal time stop is linked and his other TS is under the Hayabusa Spirit

Itagaki said there is likely continuity but ever since he got kicked out. His word holds no credibility as of now. Ninja Giaden 3 was handeled by some other guy and he went and did his own thing there.

Also this match should be closed due to Naruto not having the Ten-Tailed SPSM. This mostly what-if then anything.

Emperor Vigor relied on prophecy, and normally all enemies Ryu beated was the reliance of beat em up games. Doku is the one that holds credibility given that he hacked Ryu in half.

Also I find the two swords of Ryu achieving Planet level very dubious at best honestly. Unless shown implication or some form statement.

Also Ryu's healing factor takes time and if he runs out of spirit energy then he's pretty much dead.

Simply because someone else worked on NG3 doesn't discredit his words

That's like saying if Konami makes a MGS6 without Kojima then it's non-canon even though it uses all the resources of the other games

I honestly thought he was just talking about thr Asura looking Kurama mode he got using Sage Mode

He's 5-B with them for killing Vigoor, the Dark Dragon and Tengu

Simply because NG is a hack and slash does not take from the fact Ryu defeated these people

And he has ressurection via the Haysbusa Spirit, and seeing how he has 2 different forms of TS to prevent Naruto from moving and that Naruto can barely damage him Ryu solidly has this

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
immunity when casting ninpo? explain better... power copy? so now he can also use chakra outta nowhere then? as well as about 100 different jutsu and techniques that don't exist on his dimension? he doesnt have any idea of what to even think of them either, so I doubt that part a bit. resurrection. that sounds sketchy, since he can only resurrect if he dies, and if he dies, he loses the battle, so that's useless. black holes is actually a pretty good one. can the black hole affect him as well? how long does time stop last btw?.. and Naruto has been fighting for about a decade in the shippuden part. how long has ryu been active? I legit don't know lol
Verse equalization means Ryu can copy chakra.

so he just use rasengan outta nowhere? like, the hardest chakra control related jutsu to the ninja world, second only to the rasenshuriken? as well as subs, or clone jutsu, without knowing how they even work? that makes no sense.

This is a hax and an AP stomp in Ryu's favor. Time stop, True Dragon Strike, bam!

Back