• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RPC-548 Vs Godzilla (Marvel Comics)

RPC-548 is at mars distance from earth

GodZilla senses it and starts to attack it

Fight takes place in the universe I guess

Speedequalized

Not voting yet because I'm not too familiar with Marvel's Godzilla, and I'd like to see someone more knowledgeable's other opinion on this. However, I'd like to point out if speed equalization means that Godzilla is moving at the same speed that RPC-548 usually does (0.85c), Godzilla has about two minutes before RPC-548 crosses the distance from Mars to Earth and directly impacts the planet, as well as Godzilla in the process.

Godzilla has better offensive capabilities, can breathe and fly around in space (he has an air shield, because comics...) and can grow stronger with his Rage Mode. The only real thing that could give Godzilla trouble is the probability manipulation, and that could only save the stars ass for so long. Honestly, there's barely anything the star can do to put Godzilla down, even if he struck Godzilla at point blank range, Godzilla has Low-High regen... So that would at best incapacitate him, and that's IF Godzilla just stood still and took it.

Godzilla wins Low-Diff

>Tychokinetic Hazard: Object can actively or passively manipulate probabilities, altering the chances of events occuring.

The Hateful Star just makes Godzilla's beams miss. It can also its own attacks hurt more with that hax. How can Godzilla counter that? Just asking, not voting yet.

He just keeps attacking in various different ways until he gets in a lucky hit?

Even if the star blew up Earth, it would hurt 548 way more than it would hurt Godzilla. Plus Godzilla's physical attacks could cause damage to the star before you ask (Thor has blown up stars before, and Godzilla scales to him).

Also, Godzilla's range is only hundreds of meters according to his profile. RPC starts way outside his range.

Thanks to RPC's own range, it's going to onow everything about Godzilla before Godzilla is even gonna be close enough to hurt it. Hell, it might even decide to just wait around until Godzilla dies if it thinks he's a threat.

Anywho, what's the AP gap?

Godzilla can fly around in space, plus something I forgot to mention is him being a smaller and more manuverable target. so the star would have a hard time hitting Godzilla.

I mean, did he have to jump first to do that? Nothing really indicates he was steering anywhere. He could've easily just have been floating aimlessly.

From what I remember, they just tossed him into space so he could fight the Beta Beast. I'd say it at least qualifies as levitation, if not out and out flight.

But, nothing suggests he was steering himself anywhere. Hell, it could just have been the momentum of being tossed into space, unless I missed a caption somewhere.

It seems a little questionable that it was just momentum, since he landed just a few meters away from the group of monsters he was sent to kill. Though that could just be a massive coincidence...

I mean, Saitama was able to do the same thing when jumping back from tye moon. It could easily be improbable aiming skills.

Idk, even if Godzilla just Saitama jumps, it could still get him up close to 548. Aside from probability manip (which I doubt will save him from Godzilla's attacks forever.) he doesn't really have any way to kill Godzilla...

Back