• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Royal Knights vs Milleniummon

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Millenniummo

This is a boss battle. Every Royal Knight has a chance to fight Milleniummon in a fair 1v1 single match. Everyone is at their Low 2-C rating. I'd like to know which RKs can beat this monstruosity.

Royal Knights are in character. Millenium is also in character.

Speed equalized?

Go!

(For some reason, if you type "Milleniummon" in the image browser, only Zeed and Moon show up)

The only ones I see beating him are Gallantmon Crimson Mode and Alphamon due to sealing. The others can't really permanently put him down.

And if we assume victory via incapacitation so that Milleniummon cannot come back from another timeline?

I mean...Mid-Godly is still a thing. Hence why sealing is the only viable option here since Omegamon in base lacks All Delete and Yggdrasil isn't here to erase all of reality.

Can someone trap him in another universe and then delete it from existence? Technically that bypasses Mid Godly if you thin about it.

Totally didn't come up with that while thinking of ways Arceus beats Zeed ovo

Back