• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does her durability with magic work? If it's a passive thing then Rose can just dodge and withstand some shots while closing the distance to oneshot him.

Based on the location it’s possible to make it 60 or 70ft
Then it depends how many shot it requires. And if the distances increases Rose' abilities to dogde the attacks increase too, with her enhanced senses, and battle experience. Also, she can use her sword to block attacks. It would be enough to get her close and finish it, I think.

Then it depends how many shot it requires. And if the distances increases Rose' abilities to dogde the attacks increase too, with her enhanced senses, and battle experience. Also, she can use her sword to block attacks. It would be enough to get her close and finish it, I think.
Rifle is 14 shots

And keep in mind he upscales from 35 megajoules.

It should be noted he can always carry tranquilizers if they hit her skin. They instantly tranquilize and put her to sleep. She only needs to be hit once with them to go to sleep

I mean Instuctive reactions, reacts with instincts of incoming danger. Should be able to block the attack with her sword, using it as shield.
He still got 14 shots with the rifle, and 10 shots with the revolver, 14 shots with the shotgun and 16 shots with the pistol.

There’s going to be a hit regardless

Is there any feat for that speed for tranquilizer?
Basically you shoot it at someone

The animal in the game just instantly goes down

Though it depends on where you shoot since it’s a dinosaur

Since rose is human I don’t really think where you shot matters much since human skin is thin compared to dinosaur skin.

He still got 14 shots with the rifle, and 10 shots with the revolver, 14 shots with the shotgun and 16 shots with the pistol.

There’s going to be a hit regardless
He would have to switch between revolvers, Rose can keep running for being not able to aim correct. It would give her enough time to get close. For Peak human speed Hunter shouldn't able to keep her in his eyes constantly.

Speed of the tranquilizer is instant
Instant would means anything.
Basically if the tranq hits you the drug instantly takes effect and you got to sleep instantly
Since rose is human I don’t really think where you shot matters much since human skin is thin compared to dinosaur skin.
Her body would be surrounded with mana with the same amount of her ap power.

Back