• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ronny Schiatto Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some abilities which I think should be added to his profile.

1) Law manipulation - All the immortals who drank the Grand Panacea are bound by the rules set by Ronny, they follow the rules even if they are unaware of it. Ronny can rewrite the rules in whatever way he sees fit and he himself is not bound by these laws.

2) Aura - Ronnie looked my way, grinning broadly. Come to think of it... at the very end of Firo's legend, he was described as someone like the'demon'... For the sake of seeing how the immortals wound up, the demon may have very well disguised himself as a member of the organisation.... If it was the demon... Then it was reasonable for him to know a word like 'roast'. For some reason I felt that way. Inadvertently, I blurted out the thought in my head- 'If you are the demon, then show me the evidence'. I had no memory of what passed in the next few minutes, except for the incredible terror of Ronnie etched into my heart. The emotion that I had forgotten since the bear attack... Just what had I done? Facing my stunned self, Ronnie said quietly,"Strictly speaking I am no demon... Just an alchemist who had obtained too much knowledge during ancient times..."

3) Nigh-omnipresence? - In his true form Ronny can appear wherever he wants and he can be summoned "Simply by thinking about him".

4) Memory manipulation - Even after Firo absorbed Szilard (And in doing so gained his memories and abilities) he could not remember Ronny.

5) He parted the clouds in the sky with some unknown ability.

6) He is also implied to have some form of matter manipulation - when he holds the pieces of a shattered glass bottle in 1934 storyline, he covers the pieces with his other hand and a moment later, he raises his hand and the bottle is perfectly fine.

1) Can you provide more of a description or an example?

2) I don't see any mention of an aura here.

3) Sounds more like teleportation.

4) Anything else to support this?

5) Can't really quantify this if we don't know the mechanics or have a better description.

6) Any other explanations for this?

1) "... Why can't I use a false name...? Of course, the demon said it was a 'contract of the mind', but... it seems more like a command coming from every cell in the body. Not from the head, but the feeling of pulses coming directly from the 'shocks' from the body... I'm afraid every atom in every cell exhibits this strong desire... to merge with others of the same kind... So it'd definitely not allow an immortal to hide their real identity..."

2) Sorry I worded it wrongly, I meant to say fear inducement, however he should still have aura because "Firo later deduces to Maiza that Ronny could not be human, a sentiment Ennis shares on their walks due to Ronny's commanding presence, stating she could sense some similarity to him but vastly more powerful."

3) Unquantiiable speed perhaps.

4) "Hm, that's right... We still have the contract of teaching everyone... Though I'm not sure what you mean by everything, in any case, I will teach you the recipe for the elixir just now. But I won't tell everyone here, but only the alchemist who summoned me. If the others want to know then ask him afterwards." Once the formless 'demon' said that, he gave the 'Knowledge' to the alchemist who summoned him. The youth didn't know what had happened. But he understood the 'Knowledge' he didn't know had just been implanted into his memory.

5) I am also uncertain regarding what ability is this.

6) Sorry I currently don't have this novel, ever since the Baccano light novels got officially translated I am finding it harder to find even a single LN online. (Though I know this feat is from the 1934 storyline.)

1) Isn't this simply a type of mind manipulation?

2) Fear inducement seems fine. I do not know about aura.

3) As Reppuzan mentioned, this sems more like teleportation.

4) Memory manipulation seems fine.

5) Maybe "Possibly Weather Manipulation"?

6) I am uncertain about this as well.

1) I agree with Ant. Seems like mind manipulation to me.

2) Fear Inducement is fine.What he did wasn't really an aura

3)Teleportation, possibly combined with some kind of awareness of when his name is called.

4) Agree with Ant

5) Agree with Ant

6) Matter manip? Time reversal? Creation? Simple sleigh of hand? Too many possibilities.

-BANLK- said:
1) "... Why can't I use a false name...? Of course, the demon said it was a 'contract of the mind', but... it seems more like a command coming from every cell in the body. Not from the head, but the feeling of pulses coming directly from the 'shocks' from the body... I'm afraid every atom in every cell exhibits this strong desire... to merge with others of the same kind... So it'd definitely not allow an immortal to hide their real identity..."
2) Sorry I worded it wrongly, I meant to say fear inducement, however he should still have aura because "Firo later deduces to Maiza that Ronny could not be human, a sentiment Ennis shares on their walks due to Ronny's commanding presence, stating she could sense some similarity to him but vastly more powerful."

3) Unquantiiable speed perhaps.

4) "Hm, that's right... We still have the contract of teaching everyone... Though I'm not sure what you mean by everything, in any case, I will teach you the recipe for the elixir just now. But I won't tell everyone here, but only the alchemist who summoned me. If the others want to know then ask him afterwards." Once the formless 'demon' said that, he gave the 'Knowledge' to the alchemist who summoned him. The youth didn't know what had happened. But he understood the 'Knowledge' he didn't know had just been implanted into his memory.

5) I am also uncertain regarding what ability is this.

6) Sorry I currently don't have this novel, ever since the Baccano light novels got officially translated I am finding it harder to find even a single LN online. (Though I know this feat is from the 1934 storyline.)
You guys should read this part.

I think that wish granting goes under reality warping.

Btw: Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back