• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru's True Demon Demon Lord key Update

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
He should have these abilities:

• Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8; Demons have eternal youth, will regenerate as long as their core which exists within their souls isn't destroyed, and will revive within a few hundred years to a thousand years at most, as long as the Spirit of Darkness exists)
  • Abstract Existence (Type 2; Demons were born as conceptual existences that receive power from the Spirit of Darkness and will revive as long as the Spirit of Darkness exist)
  • Regenerationn Negation (Up to Mid-Godly)
The argument is based on the fact the absorbed the demons and gained the properties for their abilities from absorption; this additional ablities is inhreating properties of Rimuru's absorption supported by the series.

Chapter 71 - I, the one who had sprouted
Rimuru, no Raphael, observed the demon with two shining red eyes.
No emotions reflect in those beautiful eyes,

«Understood. The amount of energy is confirmed to be sufficient in covering up the remaining portion.»

Then, he was devoured by the Gluttonous King (Beelzebub) without resistance.
The moment he was devoured, the greater devil dissimilated.
Then, he was converted to pure energy.

He was useful to his lord, his wish fulfilled. The energy was shining with a joyous colour.

TN Note: The ones devoured are his subordinates, not the Arch Demon himself.

These are supporting evidence because Rimuru has the Demon Mimic that given from his absoprtion:

Chapter 73 - The Freed One
Mimic: Demon, Spirit, Black Wolf, Black Snake, Centipede, Giant Bat, Giant
Spider, Lizard, Goblin, Orc

The abilities of Demons are explained in User:Celestial Pegasus's blog, so credit to him :)

I agree, especially with Regen Negation up to Mid-Godly. Yes, Absorption on it's OWN isn't nullifying Regenerationn, but people forget that Rimuru CORRODES them first, then absorbs.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I agree, especially with Regen Negation up to Mid-Godly. Yes, Absorption on it's OWN isn't nullifying Regenerationn, but people forget that Rimuru CORRODES them first, then absorbs.
I agree with the overall point,

Demons mid godly isn't even that good, it takes hundreds of years to work, but yea this revision is fine.

Anyway going back to reading some vn.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Demons mid godly isn't even that good, it takes hundreds of years to work, but yea this revision is fine.
Anyway going back to reading some vn.
Thanks for the evaluation @Celestial Pegasus!

I will make the changes soon so best of luck with wn reading :)

Agree, but is that really regen negation? Isnt that just "i can kill mid-Godly" or you need regen negation to kill mid godly?

GLHF22 said:
Agree, but is that really regen negation? Isnt that just "i can kill mid-Godly" or you need regen negation to kill mid godly?
It is both.

It just easier to add the ability: Regenerationn Negation (Up to Mid-Godly) to the page than explain for every relevant vs threads that Rimuru has it which was starting to become repetitive

Though it's already pretty much over, I'd like to mention that I agree as well.

I'd also like to mention that any future race-specific characteristics of Daemons should be added to the LN version of Rimuru as well.

And by the way, I suggest changing any mentions of the species that Diablo and Beretta belong to to "Daemon" rather than "Demon". The reason for that is simple:

The Daemons' species is called ÒâçÒâ╝ÒâóÒâ│ in the RAWs (both WN and LN). On the other hand, Rimuru's species as a Demon Lord, the Demon Slime, is called ÒâçÒâóÒâ│Òé╣Òâ®ÒéñÒâá (also in both WN and LN) which is clearly different.
The former is ÒâçÒâ╝ÒâóÒâ│ (Daemon) and the latter is ÒâçÒâóÒâ│ (Demon).

And to cement the issue, there's this scan from LN vol. 11:
https://imgur.com/2jiNv92

So all in all I propose a "blank check" for any future additions to LN!Rimuru if any further species traits about the Daemons from the LN get discovered in the future. Further I propose that we change any mentions of Diablo's/Beretta's species to "Daemon" for both WN and LN profiles.

Why would that be Mid-Godly Regenerationn negation? It was never mentioned that the demons won't resurrect in the demon world after being eaten.

WHYNAUT said:
Why would that be Mid-Godly Regenerationn negation? It was never mentioned that the demons won't resurrect in the demon world after being eaten.
The characters were never mentioned again. He already absorbs angels with Mid-Godly and they are never mentioned to able to come back.

He also negated Mid-Godly Regenerationn for the final villain Yuuki Kagurazaka (Web Novel).

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Yuuki should also get Regen Negation.
Possibly the Negation was done with Rimuru's Ultimate Skils which Yuuki should have.

Didn't he absorb all of those as a Pseudo True Dragon? Also of course those demons were never mentioned again. They were literally only there to be eaten.

WHYNAUT said:
Didn't he absorb all of those as a Pseudo True Dragon? Also of course those demons were never mentioned again. They were literally only there to be eaten.
Not, as awaken demon Lord for the Demons and the others as a Pseudo-True Dragon. Demons and Angels share roughly the same type of existence nonetheless.

I'm saying that nothing indicates the it permanently killed the demons. But if he used the same skill then I guess it makes sense.

I forgot about the Regenerationn update so I will add it. I should also have specific his abstract existence for the angel in the next key so I wil do.

Yuuki's case would scale to Rimuru's Regenerationn Negation (Up to Mid-Godly) so I think it's nothing major since he should Rimuru's skill responsible for the feat so I will add on it to his page.

Back