• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

rezero CRT for pandora

after the latest ep of i think Pandora should be upgraded to have immortality type 4 and 3 with a med-high regen

at 1:39
at that time it was shown that Pandora's body was blown up to pieces (her body wasn't there but blood/cells were (i think) which could be immortality type 4, immortality via resurrections but she was also able to regenerate from the mess regulus caused to her body which could count as a med-high regen which could also add up to immortality type 3.

in conclusion i made this crt for pandora to have immortality types 3 and 4 with a med-high regen

I guess, she basically rewrites history so her death never happened, not really regen but that's a consequence of it

“…Before that, may I ask one thing? You should be dead and in pieces, yes?”
Fortuna posed that question to Pandora, who was smiling gracefully and standing there like it was the most natural thing. Surely, that smile, along with that graceful body, had been turned into fragments of bloody flesh and scattered around the forest in its entirety.
And yet, the tragic state Fortuna was certain she’d witnessed was gone, and the dead had unnaturally come back to life. To Fortuna, who was unable to conceal her shock at that fact, Pandora tilted her head.
“Perhaps…you are ‘mistaken’ about something?”
“—!”
Pandora’s words, spoken without malice, sent a deep shudder through Fortuna.
Though it should not have been so, the world had changed out of respect for Pandora’s opinion. The scene Fortuna herself had seen with her own eyes had been denied, and history had been supernaturally rewritten with a scene she had no recollection of seeing.-Volume 14, Chapter 3

In short, her causality manipulation makes it so her death never happened, so she never got reduced to pieces and never died, very broken.

Speaking of her immortality, it's not been stated from my memory that she has eternal youth, she is definitely really old, being active 100 years ago, and still looking the same at present, but that's about it, she should just have longevity, instead of type 1 immortality for now.

Though it's very likely considering her ability, she probably just rewrites history so she doesn't age or something.

Last edited:
Back