• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions about some Godzillaverse stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first CRT here in the forum, so please be gentle with me.

I have noticed some minor problems with some Godzilla incarnations.

But they are NOT Godzilla incarnations. Let's start with Shogoji, who is the grandpa of Godzilla, but not a Godzilla incarnation. Kamata-Kun is Godzilla's cousin, Kentarō (Yes, his name is Kentarō) is a Reincarnation of Godzilla, he said his past life was Godzilla, but now he is a human. Cancer, Leukocyte, and Sperm Cells are Godzilla clones, so they're the same as SpaceGodzilla, a clone of Godzilla. In this specific case, we should merge Godzilla's key with the Mutated Cells key since both share the same AP.

Kentaro's father should have Durability Negation since regardless of the durability of his enemies his Koppo technique destroys the chakra points that regulate the energy of his enemies. He also should have Acrobatics since he leaped into the air the equivalent height of Godzilla's size.

The second point, Captain Douglas Gordon's profile needs to be updated, as he can pilot the Gotengo who can damage Godzilla FW, who is tier High 6-A.

Finally, Methusela from MonsterVerse should be listed as Likely 7-A due to being comparable to other Titans such as Mothra.

Hellhawk should have Echolocation -

Echolocation​

According to the Godzilla vs. Kong theater program, the Hellhawks are capable of echolocation, and can perform a technique called Sonic Lullaby (ソニックララバイ). They can produce frequencies as high as 200,000 hertz.[4]

Last edited:
Hello, this is my first CRT here in the forum, so please be gentle with me.

I have noticed some minor problems with some Godzilla incarnations.

But they are NOT Godzilla incarnations. Let's start with Shogoji, who is the grandpa of Godzilla, but not a Godzilla incarnation. Kamata-Kun is Godzilla's cousin, Kentarō (Yes, his name is Kentarō) is a Reincarnation of Godzilla, he said his past life was Godzilla, but now he is a human.
I can't say much regarding this.

The second point, Captain Douglas Gordon's profile needs to be updated, as he can pilot the Gotengo who can damage Godzilla FW, who is tier High 6-A.
I agree with this since he's scaling to that Godzilla.
Finally, Methusela from MonsterVerse should be listed as Likely 7-A due to being comparable to other Titans such as Mothra.
Where is it stated all Titans are comparable to each other?

I can't say much regarding this.

I agree with this since he's scaling to that Godzilla.

Where is it stated all Titans are comparable to each other?
Is like if we were counting Godzilla's familiars as Godzilla incarnations, which is wrong.

Ok

Oops wrong wording choice. Correct one is Methuselah should be comparable to Mothra, as both are Titans. That's why "Likely 7-A" seems fair.

Is like if we were counting Godzilla's familiars as Godzilla incarnations, which is wrong.
Well if there their own being then they shouldn't count as incarnation.
Oops wrong wording choice. Correct one is Methuselah should be comparable to Mothra, as both are Titans. That's why "Likely 7-A" seems fair.
I'm not really sure we can use this reasoning without some sort of supporting evidence. Just being a Titan isn't really enough unless their is something that suggests they are all in some similar power level.

Well if there their own being then they shouldn't count as incarnation.

I'm not really sure we can use this reasoning without some sort of supporting evidence. Just being a Titan isn't really enough unless their is something that suggests they are all in some similar power level.
Ok, we need to remove those Godzillas from the template of Godzilla incarnations. I can do so if you give me your permission.

For Methuselah, maybe this is proposal is better:

Attack Potency: At least Town level (Destroyed a village in Germany, is large enough to hold a forest on its back and be mistaken for a mountain) - Reference Keyes, Greg (28 May 2019). Godzilla: King of the Monsters - The Official Movie Novelization. Titan Books. p. 167. ISBN 178909092X.

Speed: Subsonic (Traveled from Munich to Boston within a day, its size alone warrants this)

Lifting Strength: At least Class M, possibly Class G (Has fought other Titans in the past)

Durability: At least Town level (Monarch describes Methuselah as "able to withstand a heavy barrage of attacks from other Titans.")

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I feel like this thread has a few things could be added if we go on to book sources. I only own in translate standpoint, Heisei released trivias, less specifically. Referring a movie as Heisei is not necessary if its 1990s by release date. Mine go to all kinds of segments. For one, some have range in tens meters. No one is calculating range on screen and giving a estimation. This is a problem.

I have information regarded to attack. The mech MOGEURA, to penetrate through Godzilla with out using spiral grenade. Buster Drill, the one drill which we see draw SG's blood. Undoubtedly, Buster Drill has the capability to pierce Godzilla's brain. I gather it is intent from which I read as drilling into the waist of Godzilla once having flanked. Tactics to go through with it involve strategy to upset Godzilla's grounding/footing. This Godzilla, being lesser durable, was able to regenerate its brain in a prior film. A secondary brain.
____

So we are not able to say which way a hypothetical encounter would end up with, this isnt comment, but really, we are trivially informed of how abilities can/to be used.
So to speak we can use this logic and say MOGEURA to output range is much, much higher because of its design attribute. Its no different than Heisei Godzilla vs Space Warrior in seeing how the abilities would work.

One would apply to Battra and the other would apply Star Falcon tracking lasers. Both orbit distance for beams. For Star Falcon, orbital proximity is absolute:

->"It is natural that the declaration and various equipment have been strengthened compared to the past two aircraft, but the most notable point is that it is equipped with a huge drill and can move under the ground. Why was underground activity needed? In fact, Godzilla is a huge body, so his attention to his feet is very low. "

->"In addition, it is thought that the separated Star Falcon was developed assuming ultra-high altitude bombing from satellite railing in consideration of stopping Godzilla at one point. "

I still know Godzilla can convect heat through an ocean, to be honest we shouldnt outrule the concept of planet wide range.
____

Essentially both have the range of Final Wars Godzilla, it is not to say the lesser range for Godzilla is invalid.
There are two orbit shots from which we can estimate. Here The meteor detection range for asteroids in 1992 and the test flight of components in MOGEURA.
Writing them off to be vague is actually nonsensical. Dozens of meters? That should be laughable, danmaku-like limitations in logic really don't work.
This use, as space kaiju demonstrate is prevalent in the films can determine versataility in the verdicts reached.

I'm derailing one point. Its just a lot of reasoning. Sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited:
I feel like this thread has a few things could be added if we go on to book sources. I only own in translate standpoint, Heisei released trivias, less specifically. Referring a movie as Heisei is not necessary if its 1990s by release date. Mine go to all kinds of segments. For one, some have range in tens meters. No one is calculating range on screen and giving a estimation. This is a problem.

I have information regarded to attack. The mech MOGEURA, to penetrate through Godzilla with out using spiral grenade. Buster Drill, the one drill which we see draw SG's blood. Undoubtedly, Buster Drill has the capability to pierce Godzilla's brain. I gather it is intent from which I read as drilling into the waist of Godzilla once having flanked. Tactics to go through with it involve strategy to upset Godzilla's grounding/footing. This Godzilla, being lesser durable, was able to regenerate its brain in a prior film. A secondary brain.
____

So we are not able to say which way a hypothetical encounter would end up with, this isnt comment, but really, we are trivially informed of how abilities can/to be used.
So to speak we can use this logic and say MOGEURA to output range is much, much higher because of its design attribute. Its no different than Heisei Godzilla vs Space Warrior in seeing how the abilities would work.

One would apply to Battra and the other would apply Star Falcon tracking lasers. Both orbit distance for beams. For Star Falcon, orbital proximity is absolute:

->"It is natural that the declaration and various equipment have been strengthened compared to the past two aircraft, but the most notable point is that it is equipped with a huge drill and can move under the ground. Why was underground activity needed? In fact, Godzilla is a huge body, so his attention to his feet is very low. "

->"In addition, it is thought that the separated Star Falcon was developed assuming ultra-high altitude bombing from satellite railing in consideration of stopping Godzilla at one point. "

I still know Godzilla can convect heat through an ocean, to be honest we shouldnt outrule the concept of planet wide range.
____

Essentially both have the range of Final Wars Godzilla, it is not to say the lesser range for Godzilla is invalid.
There are two orbit shots from which we can estimate. Here The meteor detection range for asteroids in 1992 and the test flight of components in MOGEURA.
Writing them off to be vague is actually nonsensical. Dozens of meters? That should be laughable, danmaku-like limitations in logic really don't work.
This use, as space kaiju demonstrate is prevalent in the films can determine versataility in the verdicts reached.

I'm derailing one point. Its just a lot of reasoning. Sorry for inconvenience.
It's been a long time since the last time I saw you in this wiki..

Ok, we need to remove those Godzillas from the template of Godzilla incarnations. I can do so if you give me your permission.

For Methuselah, maybe this is proposal is better:

Attack Potency: At least Town level (Destroyed a village in Germany, is large enough to hold a forest on its back and be mistaken for a mountain) - Reference Keyes, Greg (28 May 2019). Godzilla: King of the Monsters - The Official Movie Novelization. Titan Books. p. 167. ISBN 178909092X.

Speed: Subsonic (Traveled from Munich to Boston within a day, its size alone warrants this)

Lifting Strength: At least Class M, possibly Class G (Has fought other Titans in the past)

Durability: At least Town level (Monarch describes Methuselah as "able to withstand a heavy barrage of attacks from other Titans.")

Thoughts?
For AP, it depends on if it destroyed the village in one attack, and I'm unsure if that size warrants that tier but if appreciate more input from others.

For AP, it depends on if it destroyed the village in one attack, and I'm unsure if that size warrants that tier but if appreciate more input from others.
This is the quote from the movie novelization where the feat is mentioned:
"My grandfather told me it wasn't always there. There was a village instead. And then one day a guy who was traveling in some other country came home. The village was gone, and that mountain was there".
And this is his official creature profile:
EWVLGUGUYAIx9W3

Methuselah should have Underwater Breathing (Type 2) and Resistance to Ice and Temperature Manipulation since according to his creature profile he can camouflage as an island or a glacier

Methuselah ranks above Scylla and the Queen Muto, alongside Rodan, in the GVK kaiju bracket. So he should scale to barf large island

I think the person who made the downgrade to Methuselah's profile said this:

Deleted non-canon information, the opening of GVK was said to not be canon by Wingard.

Do you have any statement or something more precise about that feat?
He did that in the film.

All the Titans traveled a long distance to help Ghidorah in his battle with Godzilla, but they didn't make on time. It took one day to those Titans to reach Godzilla (as shown in the last scene of the film)

All the Titans traveled a long distance to help Ghidorah in his battle with Godzilla, but they didn't make on time. It took one day to those Titans to reach Godzilla (as shown in the last scene of the film)
The titans hadn't traveled to Boston because Madison activated the ORCA in the stadium?

Iirc, they were following Ghidorah, same as Rodan did.

Also the Orca was destroyed prior the arrival of the Titans.
Iirc, when Ghidorah calls the titans it was to wake them up and destroy nearby cities, and when Madison activated the ORCA in Boston they stopped and went to the call. I think that would be approximately 12 hours since when Madison activated the ORCA it was almost night and when the titans arrive it is already dawn

Iirc, when Ghidorah calls the titans it was to wake them up and destroy nearby cities, and when Madison activated the ORCA in Boston they stopped and went to the call. I think that would be approximately 12 hours since when Madison activated the ORCA it was almost night and when the titans arrive it is already dawn
I think you are right.

The town in Germany seems really small if it can be engulfed by Methuselah's size.

I'll make the smaller changes right now, like Gotengo.

What's up with peak human characteristics on Hellhawk's profile?

The town in Germany seems really small if it can be engulfed by Methuselah's size.

I'll make the smaller changes right now, like Gotengo.

What's up with peak human characteristics on Hellhawk's profile?
Someone forgot update Hellhawk's profile when was upgraded

Last edited:
That's for fragmenting a tree, but I'm 99% sure their ability to displace soil that quickly is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back