• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Cade Skywalker and Darth Krayt

Although, to clarify, I'm not saying that Caedus isn't 4-B. Even if I generally disagree with the rating he does scale to that level (MCU Iron Man is Tier 6 for doing significantly worse against his scaling opponent than Jacen for example). My issue is with the statements of Sith being stronger than a Prime Sidious when I don't think there's anything backing that up.

There are a lot of feats and statements backing up multiple characters being on the level of or above Sidious

Also how in the hell did this turn into a conversation about Sidious?

This thread is about Cade and Krayt

Stay on topic

I mean I didn't start the convo about Sidious. Secondly we need to talk about scaling since it's needed for the revisions

He both Force Drained her (Which in and of itself is a feat for the magnitude of his Force abilities) as well as physically harmed her alongside Luke

well, weekly, i gave my thoughts and stuff, so i wont derail anymore. just contact me when u get ahold of that blog. i wanan read it

Um, no Weekly.

Mother Talzin is weaker than Sidious. When they meet before Sidious was in his prime, she senses that Sidious is much stronger than her and this is whiy she lets Sidious take Maul to train without a fight in Restraint. When they fight in Son of Dathomir, he stomps her in Sabers easily and then basically solo's her in two panels. By the way, this takes place before Darth Plagueis' death, and Luceno thinks Sidious would've lost to him at the time he killed Plagueis

Plagueis > Talzin

Lumiya and Caedus are not equal to Luke at all, he can sit Caedus' ass down in a chair and keep him from moving if he wants to, and he killed Lumiya.

Ignoring the Mace vs Sidious argument for a moment, Kar Vastor fought Mace Windu on a Dark Side Nexus (Haruun Kal). If they fought on neutral ground, Mace would beat him.

Depa also wasn't equal to Mace for the same reason, as she gained power from tapping into the Dark Side while Mace didn't. Before you bring up swordsmanship, please note that force sensitivity often grants instinctive skill, so to speak.

When Luke said that, he hadn't felt the true power of Palpatine yet, as he died in 5 ABY, while Palpatine returned in 10 ABY. If Palpatine went all out in ROTJ, he would've killed Luke rather than torture him.

Jaina Solo isn't equal to Caedus at all, wtf?

Palpatine > Vitiate

And Luke isn't that far above Yoda, in all honesty.

@bruce, dont worry, i tried lol we'll go over this someday. just not now. and like i said, weekly, i like the profiles. so much, that i would actually like u do a few star wars profiles for me please? i have a list of important characters that we dont have. would u like to do them?

im not gonna spam on u, so ill give u two important ones, or ones that i know u wont do anyhow. sarasu taalon, for one. both his previous state, and post pool of knowledge. stronger than luke, and faster as well, he also knows almost... well, everything, post pool of knowledge lol joruus c'baoth is the other one. the guy is like, a monster. his jedi self (the original) was already a beast based of off hype and shit (comparable, but weaker than dooku for sure), while his clone, with all his previous memories (except his jedi training, so he had to 'start over' with the dark side), and some dark side training is literally as strong as vader and cronal. could fight luke a year before dark empire, and was winning most of the time.

ps, important, please tell me who ur already gonna do, so i can know whom to tell u, and if u got discord or something, tell me

@weekly, i just rememred something. isnt krayt hanging with luke and abeloth an affect of him draining them, which not only made him stronger, it also made them weaker?

The first thing Krayt did when he joined the fight against Abeloth was punch a hole through her chest

ok.... that would mean that his punch is stronger than luke's full powered force push, which yet another reason for me to disagree with this scaling- it seems incredibly unreliable, especially considering his later showings... i agree with having that one key at like 4A, but none of the others ones should be like that. his other showings are pure shit lol

Lorenzo

Did you actually look at Krayt's reworked profile?

If not i highly suggest you do so

As of right now im just working my way through Legacy but i plan on reworking Muur and Starkiller eventually

WeeklyBattles said:
I already talked to matt, im just waiting for Blue
Sorry. I've been busy with other things.

But as I said in that conversation on my message wall, this rework looks splendid. I commend thee.

I also see that you added the revised lifting strength stuff. Good.

Back