• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requesting AP Calculation

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Looking to get some pages up for Cross Ange. Right now I'm trying to find the AP for the main bad guy's mecha. Basically he just fire a "space time convergence cannon" (take from that name what you will) at a big battleship, and anhillated both it, and the water around it in a sphere. Looks like vapourisation at minimum, possibly atomisation or higher as I don't see any steam

Before the cannon hits

Before

An instant after the cannon hits:

Blastradius

Here's some pics to get an idea of the battleship sizes.

That pink thing in both shots is another mecha listed at 7.8 metres in length and approximately 3-4 metres tall in its flight mode.

The mecha flies through the battleship. You could probably work out the height of the battleship as well from this.

Shipcomparison
Length

Here I had to use two screenshots of the scene, as the entire ship wasn't shown in the frame at once. Again, the pink thing is listed as 7.8 metres long, so that can give you another idea of the ship's length.

Ok something went wrong with the spacing. Trying to fix that now

Edit: well it's readable now

ith what you write above, it sound like the space and time were bending in that zone, what is unquantificable, it doesn't seems like evaporation neither.

Back