• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Multi-Universal tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same thing as Multiversal. A Multiverse is a infinite number of universes, or only a few. Multi-Universal is the same thing. More than 1 universe. If theres two universe it can be refered to as a Multverse, or Multi-Universe. They're exactly the same thing.

It's meant to clarify those in the lowers bounds of destroying multiple universes, so its staying.

lower bounds are the 2 to 1000 universes then the rest of tier 2 goes alot more higher than that

Okay, but then shouldn't people like Alien X and Arceus's range be Multiversal? They can affect other Universe while being in a total different one

also this change is soo minor and it would acuire us to go through all the tier 2 pages and make changes

it also really does not matter so i think we should keep our current tier 2 rankings

I'm in agreeance with Darkness, here. Tier 2-C was never meant to strictly be one universe, there's no reason it has to change.

Alright, then at least their range should be changed to Multiversal. They can affect universe while being in a total different one.

It's a necessary tier. If we didn't have it, then it would make the Multiversal category much more broad, which is already huge as is.

And as Darkness said, it would take a ridiculous amount of work to change all of the 2-C characters.

So we shouldn't remove it.

I obviously agree. We need distinctions between different power level categories, and have to call them something. Multi-Universal works fine for our purposes, amd we do not remorely overturn the entire wiki on a newcomer's say-so. The categories stay where they are.

@Darkness, Everlasting, Ant, Sheoth, Perpetual:

I quote from Perpetual in saying i agree with what y'all said about keeping the 2-C rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back