• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Aizen's wins and battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if it's okay to remove any wins Aizen has won or has listed for him and close any match with him EoS concerning his KS.

Reason why Im suggestig and/or curious about this is because verses matches with Aizen and his KS are done in a completely ridiculous and unfair way. Him having his KS already activated is basically just giving him all of the advantages and removing any chance of him losing period. It isnt fair to all of the combatants put before him when all of their abilities aren't to be used until a battle comences. Meanwhile Aizen's KS will have been already activated and it makes him totally impossible for his opponents to beat. In other words, unless his opponents have their abilities activated pre-match as well, or Aizen is only permitted to awaken his KS after the battle starts, his wins are just done by him having a tremendous advantage and being given 0 ways of losing due to his powers being active before any of his oppoents will be. Those arent notable matches, they are either stomp matches or unotable ones

Forgive me if im looking petty or ignorant, I would just like some answers to this please if possible. It just bothers me how Aizen gets wins only due to his powers being active before any of his opponents are pre-battle which just gives them no options to beating Aizen.

I'd Also like to note that Aizen shouldnt win matches based on KS when his opponents have massive resistance to Mind ******* that do the same thing. For example his "win" over Madara. Aizen was given the win over Madara when:

1.)Superior via Stats in thread

2.)Has resistance to Mind ******* (Genjutsu literally does what KS does)

Aizen won by ignoring these facts on the vote system we have.

As for the thread, I agree with the OP. Allowing Aizen to start the match with KS activated is unfair. In canon, Aizen said he realeased KS before Ichigo and Renji arrived, obviously so they wouldnt get put under it. Thus an admission of Activation. Aizen should be permitted to use after the battle starts which is always the case.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
This is the wrong place to ask for this, go to the vs removal thread and complain there
Wait really?? I felt it wasnt good to put it there at first.....alright I will. I'll close this thread in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back