• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red son supes

So I was wondering if we should have a red son supes page he has a couple calcs

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33994

He survived this bomb and was fine hes also dammaged people with his level of durability

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33714

Hes moved at 36.793 C but his younger self was only massively Hypersonic +

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3yw27y/respect_red_son_superman/ heres his respect threat with a few mor e feats d o you agree with where I would place him and tell me where you think he would go in the other categorys like lifting and striking strength

There's already a Red Son Superman page.

Promestein said:
Oh wow this needs to be added to the DC page and also can we upgrade it cause its more than just 15 millon miles he flys to juipter he says outer solar system later and juipter appears behind him before the bomb goes off so should he be upgraded

I originally made it, but after a dispute with Antvasima it ended as unknown.... don't know how that happened

Canis Latrans2 said:
SomebodyData said:
I originally made it, but after a dispute with Antvasima it ended as unknown.... don't know how that happened
Why did you list him as Country?
I didn't, I don't know how he landed as Country level, hence why i said it ended with unknown

Also, btw, he appears in Final Crisis, and fought evenly alongside other Supermen, so another key should be added for him during Final Crisis

SomebodyData said:
Also, btw, he appears in Final Crisis, and fought evenly alongside other Supermen, so another key should be added for him during Final Crisis
Scan? Did he have any feats during it?

Canis Latrans2 said:
Other than scaling to Captain Marvel, no real feats. I can't find scans of the actual battle but I found Red Son Supes to the left.
709585-untitled

SomebodyData said:
Canis Latrans2 said:
Other than scaling to Captain Marvel, no real feats. I can't find scans of the actual battle but I found Red Son Supes to the left.
709585-untitled
Hm Im not sure about You should ask a mod and try and find him in the battle

Canis Latrans2 said:
Hm Im not sure about You should ask a mod and try and find him in the battle
Actually Antvasima was the one who originally pointed it out to me.

Back