• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
  • Slimer is 4-A, Leaf girl is 6-A
  • Speed is =
  • Battle takes place in a Empty rave
  • Both are 3.47392 km away from eachother
  • Slimer has her Robot 64 equipment
  • Battle music

"Banana gives you potassium, Garret.":

"I swear to God, if you mess this up for me, I will throw away all of your Hot Wheels.":

“whats that NOiSE” (Incon):

Alright uhhh Leaf Girl is starting with spamming Hell's Rain while draining Slimer's will. She'll also be setting up barriers, but they're probably broken immediately by Slimer's attacks. She has other good defensive options but I'll get into that later. What's Slimer's starting move?

Alright uhhh Leaf Girl is starting with spamming Hell's Rain while draining Slimer's will. She'll also be setting up barriers, but they're probably broken immediately by Slimer's attacks. She has other good defensive options but I'll get into that later. What's Slimer's starting move?
Throwing a energy ball covered by slime aswell as getting into her shell and pulling a Sonic spindash via toon force

Throwing a energy ball covered by slime aswell as getting into her shell and pulling a Sonic spindash via toon force
Alright, leaf girl could easily reflect both the ball and spin-dash with Fist of Trapping Souls. She's used to fighting foes capable of blitzing her and her Analytical Prediction could easily help with it reflecting that. Also, Leaf Girl could just seal Slimer with Dormant Chamber.

Alright, leaf girl could easily reflect both the ball and spin-dash with Fist of Trapping Souls. She's used to fighting foes capable of blitzing her and her Analytical Prediction could easily help with it reflecting that.
Slimer can also do that too.

If that fails she'll use her ice cream Manipulation to throw multiple (4-A, yeah I know 💀) Ice creams at Leaf gal.

Also, Leaf Girl could just seal Slimer with Dormant Chamber.
Bfr can teleport her (Slimer) back to the battle field unless that's not how Dormant chamber works.

Slimer can also do that too.

If that fails she'll use her ice cream Manipulation to throw multiple (4-A, yeah I know 💀) Ice creams at Leaf gal.
4-A ice cream is crazy. But that could easily be reflected by Fist of Trapping Souls. Slimer needs her sunglasses to reflect, so would she be able to reflect thousands of dura neg projectiles progressively getting stronger with each hit coming from all directions?
Bfr can teleport her (Slimer) back to the battle field unless that's not how Dormant chamber works.
Yeah that could work.

Slimer needs her sunglasses to reflect, so would she be able to reflect thousands of dura neg projectiles progressively getting stronger with each hit coming from all directions?
She has Analytical Prediction with her sunglasses aswell as her tail can reflect that so if she hides in there for the time being.

She has Analytical Prediction with her sunglasses aswell as her tail can reflect that so if she hides in there for the time being.
How long is "for the time being"? As we've established multiple times before, defending infinitely is like running away, which is against Standard Battle Assumptions by default.

Back