• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ran into a bug

I keep trying to add categories to the Redeemer, Eradicator Hexapod. Mammoth Armed Reclamation Vehicle, Mammoth Mk. II, and AW-12 Mastodo pages but it just doesn't seem to work and I've tried all three ways (putting category tag at the bottem in source code mode, using the category option to the right in editing mode, and using Add category button at the bottem when viewing page). Anyone know how to fix this?

The categories I was trying to add are Characters, Command & Conquer, and Tier 8.

I suggest we wait for a day ,and if this doesn't get fixed you should contact the admins.I will try to see if there is something similar on other pages.

Back