• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raizel vs Fiamma

Fiamma stomps not only does he have the higher dc he also has lightspeed reactions, and not to mention his hax its too much for raizel to handle.

By the looks of things, have to agree with Pegasus. Raizel gets obliterated since he has no resistance to the Holy Right.

Aurasuke said:
But what about his blood field hacks and realtivistic speed?
Blood field is useless here as it clearly says on raizel`s profile blood field is useless against an opponent who is faster and has the dc to destroy it.

Uh... being faster than Massively Hypersonic+ characters doesn't make you Sub-Realivistic, it just makes you more Massively Hypersonic+.

Besides Sub-Realivistic < Lightspeed by definition (Sub = Under, Realivistic = Fraction of the speed of light)

Reppuzan said:
Uh... being faster than Massively Hypersonic+ characters doesn't make you Sub-Realivistic, it just makes you more Massively Hypersonic+.
Besides Sub-Realivistic < Lightspeed by definition (Sub = Under, Realivistic = Fraction of the speed of light)
This right here sub rel is so far from lightspeed its not even funny and raizel is only possiblely sub rel anyway this is a mismatch.

Just a note, but Fiamma in base > Index Fiamma > Angel Fall Fiamma.

So yea, this is a stomp.

Are you talking about the arc? I am talking about the after effects of it, when the alignments were all messed up. This weakened the angels and by extension god's right seat.

oh, lol.

I never really thought Fiamma was all that strong. Sure has the world war III villain but he got defeated by Touma lol. (through plenty of PIS, so much so that it almost looks like it's planned by the author). Sure he could make 100km swords but Touma just keeps breaking them despite being tier 9 ish lol. Anyway point is Fiamma just didn't look all that powerful because his power kept getitng cancelled by imagine breaker lol.

Fiamma also kind of lost his arm after that with his meeting with Aleister lol.

lol yeah that was what I was thinking. I guess he really is OP if you take away imagine breaker from the game lol

Back