• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Mika VS Spider-Man (Revised)

This thread is being redone because all the data wasn't added at once, and I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to alter the results. I just wanted the fight to be fair.

Anyways, speed is equalized.

Victory by K.O.

Round 1: Spider-Man with no web shooters.

Round 2: Spider-Man with web shooters.

Round 3: Both characters have 1 week of prep time.

Bonus Round: Spider-Man is Peter Parker and fighting R. Mika in public. This is not a battle that is required to be answered, just a scenario I'm curious to see what you think about it.

Who wins?

Spider-Man - 1

R.Mika - 1

I still say Spiderman, I think Mikas Striking Strength and Durability page wise is a bit too high, especially if you compare tanking hits from Balrog to someone like Carnage and Venom. Way of the Spider and his age also give him the intelligence and experience advantage, even without the spider sense he was a threat to other Marvel Characters with it. His other wall clinging ability should also be noted because it allows Peter to plan out attacks better.

I love Mika don't get me wrong, I just don't see her winning this unless spidey was missing his arms or something.

Scores updated!

Bonus Round: Spider-Man is Peter Parker and fighting R. Mika in public. This is not a battle that is required to be answered, just a scenario I'm curious to see what you think about it.

Round 1: Mika takes this due to AP and durability advantage, as well as a unique fighting style. Seriously, Spidey wouldn't see a butt or chest attack coming.

Round 2: Are Spider-Man's webs comparable to his AP? If so, I'm still giving this to R. Mika.

Bonus Round: Honestly Nanakawa would take this round in a landslide victory, as Spider-Man can't use all of his abilities due to being his alter ego Peter Parker.

TheFlyIncineroar said:
Round 1: Mika takes this due to AP and durability advantage, as well as a unique fighting style. Seriously, Spidey wouldn't see a butt or chest attack coming.
Round 2: Are Spider-Man's webs comparable to his AP? If so, I'm still giving this to R. Mika.

Bonus Round: Honestly Nanakawa would take this round in a landslide victory, as Spider-Man can't use all of his abilities due to being his alter ego Peter Parker.
The Thing has had issues getting out of his webbing. Also the spider sense outside of precog alerting gives him constant awareness of his immediate surroundings which means Mika isnt getting the jump on him.

In that case, Spidey wins round 2.

I also realized I forgot to do round 3.

I give that one to Mika as well, as she gets stronger just by talking about training. If she gets a power boost of 1.1x base (and this is assumption just for reference) every time she talks about training, and we assume her average dialogue is 3 seconds when talking about training, then every minute she gets 22 times stronger if she were to talk about training nonstop.

If we assume she did this for preparation, talking about training nonstop, for the entire week, excluding time sleeping, she would talk about training for 9600 minutes, meaning she would get 211,200x stronger by the time she fights Spider-Man, and man, Parker would be outclassed.

Isn't 211,200x Small Town Level be around Mountain Level? That's kind of insane if she did that for prep time.

Anyways, I've started a thread for calcing R. Mika's feats. That way we can see how powerful she would be by your calculations.

Back