• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M4] 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament - Nora Brynhildr vs. Fiona (3-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Welcome to the Fourth Match of the Second Round of the 1st Bane of Buildings Tournament! (Bracket) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have Nora Brynhildr, submitted by @Phoenks!
On the red corner, we have Fiona, submitted by @ThePrimalHunter!
Duel 12, let's go!

Nora is 0.27 Tons, 2.7 Tons with 200%. Fiona is 0.46 Tons. Fiona has 1.7x AP Advantage, Nora has 5.8x AP advantage with 200%.
Nora has Class 10, Class 100 with 200%. Fiona has at most Class 5 LS. Nora has LS Advantage.

Key 1 Nora is used.
Anything above High 8-C is restricted.
Speed equalized.
The location is the Gates of Hell
The starting distance is 15 meters.

Nora:3
Fiona:
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
Yeah so I think Nora kinda just wins pretty comfortably here.

She isn't resistant to social influencing but she is used to people trying to hit on her and rizz her up. Including the likes of MEGA and Pira, who have some competence in that regard. MEGA specifically was able to get a pretty reserved and nobel Reincarnate woman to completely fall for him in under a day. Which is honestly a pretty good feat considering it is a Reincarnate. He also replicated a similar feat with an even more reserved Reincarnate though it took a little longer.

Pira on the other hand is a social media star with like 200M followers or something and she can get p much anyone she wants

As long as Nora is able to manage her ID, she should be fine from that.

Combat wise I'm pretty sure she just kinda runs through Fiona. Big old buster sword that doubles as a shield to defend from attacks. If Fiona starts flying she can just throw her sword from range.

If 200% happens Nora has even more of an advantage with that massive AP gap and potentially a big speed gap too.

Last edited:
impolite to proceed without the man's response thats why i was holding this off a bit, though gotta admit he is a little slower than the most here

impolite to proceed without the man's response thats why i was holding this off a bit, though gotta admit he is a little slower than the most here
Phoenks already gave his reasons he thinks Nora wins. Or are we waiting for Primal?

Phoenks already gave his reasons he thinks Nora wins. Or are we waiting for Primal?
Yeah I was waiting for Primal to drop a message before proceeding if he has any counters basically. I dont think we ever concluded any match without submitters of both characters droping at least 1 message

I'm fine waiting for them lol. It would be kinda mean to just go on without them even getting the chance to respond.

So in a straight fight, Nora does probably have the win, but my main question is how resilient is Nora to SI? How good is it in the ARK verse? Because Fiona has talked incredibly violent people out of conflict, such as gang members and groups of goblins, and was even able to seduce an entire nightclub of people into fighting each other for her. If ARK characters are on a simular level then I'd say Nora, though if not Fiona has a good chance of using an SI beam to take her out

So in a straight fight, Nora does probably have the win, but my main question is how resilient is Nora to SI? How good is it in the ARK verse? Because Fiona has talked incredibly violent people out of conflict, such as gang members and groups of goblins, and was even able to seduce an entire nightclub of people into fighting each other for her. If ARK characters are on a simular level then I'd say Nora, though if not Fiona has a good chance of using an SI beam to take her out
How exactly does she rizz people up in the first place? Could you go into more detail on her seduction techniques? Also, is she even any good with women?

Another big problem is that Nora isn't really human. She's a homunculus (synthetic, artificial person) that was made with a core that is supposed to mimic a human consciousness, so she's practically just a robot trying to be a human.

She does have an artificial libido, though, for her to give into that you'd need to push her Id up to 100%. If you've ever watched Mob Psycho, her percentage thing works similar to that.

It is also possible that this backfires, and her Ego drops to 0%, resulting in Ego Death, which is pretty much a factory reset on her mind and makes her much stronger. So to seduce her properly you also have to try and balance that factor.

Nora is pretty resilient to SI in Ark. Though, the SI she has witnessed wasn't anything crazy. MEGA is capable of socially organizing and leading people, and has some good social-romance feats, but he has never tried anything on the level of Fiora before. Pira is capable of getting groups to crave her, but they were those that knew of her immense social presence.

Nora pretty much ignored both of their attempts, though.

honestly i feel like making an entire bar of people fell for you to the point of fighting each other without doing anything or them knowing your reputation(?) kinda gets into the realm of mindhax than SI

Last edited:
Back