• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M6] Aminus & Damien Macintosh vs MaxDesignPro & Jack Skille [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Last edited:
Lore says he is busy, so i'll just bring my input for his team to the table

So Max & Jack massively outstat, obviously, although the duo does have a lot of oneshot hax that can work as good durability negation. They just need to kill them both quickly enough before max's help button can pop up and own them both with the probability manipulation. What are their options for defending?

Lore says he is busy, so i'll just bring my input for his team to the table

So Max & Jack massively outstat, obviously, although the duo does have a lot of oneshot hax that can work as good durability negation. They just need to kill them both quickly enough before max's help button can pop up and own them both with the probability manipulation. What are their options for defending?
Jack has a Forcefield that has his own durability and can copy said one-shot hax whilst Max himself has Mid-High regen and could probably take these hax if Jack copies the oneshot hax in time or Max's HELP ME! button appears things aren't lookin' good for Lore's team.

Jack has a Forcefield that has his own durability and can copy said one-shot hax whilst Max himself has Mid-High regen and could probably take these hax if Jack copies the oneshot hax in time or Max's HELP ME! button appears things aren't lookin' good for Lore's team.
I doubt they'd be able to break through forcefields with that much durability, but how would they handle Aminus & Damiens fear manipulation? they don't seem to have any resistance to it and aminus in particular can convince them that their death is inevitable, so it could possibly paralyze them or at least not make them think rationally 👀
  • Magic (Via his Wraith Physiology, he can use dark magic to do multiple things including Mind Manipulation, Information Manipulation (Type 1) and Fear Manipulation - Aminus can use his magic to instil fear into his enemies, simultaneously creating an aura of fear within their mind but also fills it with information regarding the inevitability of their death, making them go insane)

I doubt they'd be able to break through forcefields with that much durability, but how would they handle Aminus & Damiens fear manipulation? they don't seem to have any resistance to it and aminus in particular can convince them that their death is inevitable, so it could possibly paralyze them or at least not make them think rationally 👀
  • Magic (Via his Wraith Physiology, he can use dark magic to do multiple things including Mind Manipulation, Information Manipulation (Type 1) and Fear Manipulation - Aminus can use his magic to instil fear into his enemies, simultaneously creating an aura of fear within their mind but also fills it with information regarding the inevitability of their death, making them go insane)
Yeah uhhhh no
Both are in Berserk mode and wouldn't even care about that plus:
  • A significant increase in the physical characteristics
  • Aggravation of reaction and feelings
  • Increased physical tolerance, or complete insensitivity to pain
  • Resistance to the mental effects
  • Ability to surpass their own limit
It's stated there lol Jack and Max would like probably just kill them right then and there plus making them go insane is outta the question when Both Max and Jack are kind of already insane?

Yeah uhhhh no
Both are in Berserk mode and wouldn't even care about that plus:
  • A significant increase in the physical characteristics
  • Aggravation of reaction and feelings
  • Increased physical tolerance, or complete insensitivity to pain
  • Resistance to the mental effects
  • Ability to surpass their own limit
It's stated there lol Jack and Max would like probably just kill them right then and there plus making them go insane is outta the question when Both Max and Jack are kind of already insane?
That would make sense on paper, but at the same time aminus can literally fill them with the idea that their death is inevitable, even if it's really not, it's different than conventional fear manipulation so they'd need plenty of courage. Do they have resistance to that sort of thing? I don't see it on their profiles so i might be blind 🗿

They massively outstat them either way lol, but how in-character is it for either for them to just blow up the planet?

They massively outstat them either way lol, but how in-character is it for either for them to just blow up the planet?
Jack is like not prone to doing it I can see Max doing it though.

What's stopping Jack from just impaling both of the foes right from the start?

What's stopping Jack from just impaling both of the foes right from the start?
Damien can split his body apart with his biomass and regenerate elsewhere, and even if aminus can't escape, he can start killing them both with this:

Life Manipulation (he can steal life energy from alive and organic beings with his dark magic), Death Manipulation (he can induce death in weak willed organic beings causing them to instantly die)

That's like a cue for the help button to pop up though

Damien can split his body apart with his biomass and regenerate elsewhere, and even if aminus can't escape, he can start killing them both with this:

Life Manipulation (he can steal life energy from alive and organic beings with his dark magic), Death Manipulation (he can induce death in weak willed organic beings causing them to instantly die)
Ah shit wait...

That's like a cue for the help button to pop up though
Yeahhh! I think Max's life button can do something about this.

Summoning, Power Bestowal, Statistics Amplification, Healing, Probability Manipulation,Causality Manipulation and Creation (The “Help Trigger” grants someone either powers, Summons something or Boosts Max’s strength and his body. The help trigger can also Heal wounds from one, as well as changing the outcome of something happening)
What can Damien and Animus do about this?

Yeahhh! I think Max's life button can do something about this.

Summoning, Power Bestowal, Statistics Amplification, Healing, Probability Manipulation,Causality Manipulation and Creation (The “Help Trigger” grants someone either powers, Summons something or Boosts Max’s strength and his body. The help trigger can also Heal wounds from one, as well as changing the outcome of something happening)
What can Damien and Animus do about this?
idk

I mean, they could still negate their durability in various ways, but this degree of probability manipulation is hard to beat

I press 👍 FRA

Back