• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M3] 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament - Adam Pixton vs. Two-Bit (0-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Welcome to the Third Match of the First Round of the 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament! (Bracket) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have Adam Pixton, submitted by @ThePrimalHunter!
On the red corner, we have
Two-Bit, submitted by @LeoEpicGamer8910!
Duel 3, let's go!

Adam is 50.2 Megatons, Two-Bit is 1.29 Megatons. Adam has a 38.9x AP advantage.
Adam has Class G, Two-Bit has Class G LS. I don't know who has the LS Advantage.

Stage Three Adam is used.
Base Two-Bit is used.
Anything above 7-B is restricted.
Speed equalized
The starting distance is 30 meters.
Everything else is SBA.

Adam:
Two-Bit:
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
With his precog, Adam can sense what someones about to do and just react to that. If he has the option, he'll try to close the distance and bring a fight to close quarters combat

How can he close the distance against Kibishi’s telekinesis? She also has fought and barriers he’ll have to deal with and electricity.

Why’d you even allow her knowing she’s a psychic then? Anyways this is just a bad match for Adam since KE absorption doesn’t help much and he has too little range or LS to match.

Looking at it, Kibishi only has a 1.3x LS advantage but Adam lacks flight or some form of movement to push back against her lifting him off the ground. And she can toss buildings at him.

Why’d you even allow her knowing she’s a psychic then? Anyways this is just a bad match for Adam since KE absorption doesn’t help much and he has too little range or LS to match.
Yeah I would if she could just apply TK to people and straight up prevent them from doing anything

Yeah I would if she could just apply TK to people and straight up prevent them from doing anything
She doesn't use TK to restrict movement in character, and if she did, this could simply be circumvented with comparable or superior LS. What she normally does with it is sending her enemy's flying or slamming them into walls/the ground. She could also try to twist Adam. Restricting movement entirely though isn't in character.

She doesn't use TK to restrict movement in character, and if she did, this could simply be circumvented with comparable or superior LS. What she normally does with it is sending her enemy's flying or slamming them into walls/the ground. She could also try to twist Adam. Restricting movement entirely though isn't in character.
So she can TK ragdoll and TK twist people immediately with the other character not being able to do anything about it unless they have higher LS and Flight (without Flight higher LS wouldn't prevent being ragdolled) which is just as bad as her just TK restrain if not worse

So she can TK ragdoll and TK twist people immediately with the other character not being able to do anything about it unless they have higher LS and Flight (without Flight higher LS wouldn't prevent being ragdolled) which is just as bad as her just TK restrain if not worse
Bruh most of the participants here are comparable or superior to Kibishi in LS. If this wasn't going to fly then why did you allow Kibishi in the first place? 💀

Bruh most of the participants here are comparable or superior to Kibishi in LS. If this wasn't going to fly then why did you allow Kibishi in the first place? 💀
As I said earlier even if you have a higher LS you can't circumvent it without also having Flight, otherwise, you'll still going to get rag dolled.

That was my fault I overlooked her among others since I believed that I could DQ people in the Tournament itself, especially in the first Round where I can allow people to change their characters. Tell me yourself can people fight her evenly if they don't have both Flight and comparable/higher LS and without it causing them to get ragdolled nonstop

Last edited:
As I said earlier even if you have a higher LS you can't circumvent it without also having Flight, otherwise, you'll still going to get rag dolled.

That was my fault I overlooked her among others since I believed that I could DQ people in the Tournament itself, especially in the first Round where I can allow people to change their characters. Tell me yourself can people fight her evenly if they don't have both Flight and comparable/higher LS and without it causing them to get ragdolled nonstop
If Kibishi has to be DQ'd, I do have someone in line who could take her spot.

Back