• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M2] 2nd Crosstier Tournament - Red Stickmen vs. Grender Supervoltix (0-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Welcome to the Second Match of the First Round of the 2nd Crosstier Tournament!

On the blue corner, we have Red Stickmen, submitted by @Froggytron!
On the red corner, we have Grender Supervoltix, submitted by @VeneficaAuthor!
Duel 2, let's go!

Bracket

Key 4 Red Stickmen is used (1000 Stickmen)
Key 2 Grender is used.
Speed equalized.
The location is Lut Desert, Kerman, Iran
The starting distance is 10 meters.

Red Stickmen:
Supervoltix: 3 (@VeneficaAuthor, @ExSENNA, @Froggytron) - STOMP
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
On the blue corner, we have Red Stickmen, submitted by @Froggytron!
On the red corner, we have Grender Supervoltix, submitted by @VeneficaAuthor!
Duel 2, let's go!
What are the odds, common enemies of Blue Stickmen (which original Grender should be capable of nuking easily) now facing his severely upgraded version altered in Veneficaverse 👀

The question is, whenever 1000 of Red Stickmen get preparation time (they get noticeably stronger with it as preparation users, else the two stickmen Minty is arguing against for days would perish right away), and if so, how big of a preparation time can they get?

What are the odds, common enemies of Blue Stickmen (which original Grender should be capable of nuking easily) now facing his severely upgraded version altered in Veneficaverse 👀

The question is, whenever 1000 of Red Stickmen get preparation time (they get noticeably stronger with it as preparation users, else the two stickmen Minty is arguing against for days would perish right away), and if so, how big of a preparation time can they get?
Nope

They don’t get any? I figure they ought to get something, it’s one of their main things after all, even if it’s just a day of prep or something

Anyway, Grender begins the fight by seeing them as a sea of white, activating bloodlust, then summoning Nullifixers as a first move, then generating intense strength (vibrating the entire desert powerfully) from his Volt Mortars, casting a danmaku of Volt Stars over the stickman army while the Nullifixers trail behind, only a few of them staying back by Grender

They don’t get any? I figure they ought to get something, it’s one of their main things after all, even if it’s just a day of prep or something

Anyway, Grender begins the fight by seeing them as a sea of white, activating bloodlust, then summoning Nullifixers as a first move, then generating intense strength (vibrating the entire desert powerfully) from his Volt Mortars, casting a danmaku of Volt Stars over the stickman army while the Nullifixers trail behind, only a few of them staying back by Grender
Well nobody gets prep idk what Red Stickmen even are and what 1000 of them do I just wanted to get this over with fast🗿

Also though they will some prep time, or else they get hella stomped
They have:
  • limited Attack Reflection (small pocket mirror shield able to reflect 3x non 7-B higher attacks before shattering)
  • cheap Attack Reflection (tank switches cannon for mirror, after 4 seconds of continuous reflecting mirror shatters)
But even the tanks reflecting won't help as Nullyfixers make all non-special mirrors adjusted to them vanish, at best they will reflect smaller beams to sides before disappearing, actually making the situation way worse. Bringing out mirrors seems like something most of Red Stickmen tank pilots would do. Originally dozens of nullifixers will spread on the battlefield in a fraction of time like this at an exponential rate, till nearly all stickmen perish (where tank explosions keep further obliterating those who would survive).

To face the second Grender's move, they will be like below 1% of Stickmen cowardly running away, where the vibrations will prevent even them from escaping, and Volt Stars seems to be nuking the entire desert with them 👀 11/10 fight!

Also though they will some prep time, or else they get hella stomped

They have:
  • limited Attack Reflection (small pocket mirror shield able to reflect 3x non 7-B higher attacks before shattering)
  • cheap Attack Reflection (tank switches cannon for mirror, after 4 seconds of continuous reflecting mirror shatters)
But even the tanks reflecting won't help as Nullyfixers make all non-special mirrors adjusted to them vanish, at best they will reflect smaller beams to sides before disappearing, actually making the situation way worse. Bringing out mirrors seems like something most of Red Stickmen tank pilots would do. Originally dozens of nullifixers will spread on the battlefield in a fraction of time like this at an exponential rate, till nearly all stickmen perish (where tank explosions keep further obliterating those who would survive).

To face the second Grender's move, they will be like below 1% of Stickmen cowardly running away, where the vibrations will prevent even them from escaping, and Volt Stars seems to be nuking the entire desert with them 👀 11/10 fight!
Did the move first end the fight 🗿

This reminds me of one of the 15-laser-battles of FU against Red Stickmen, where there is just one FU tank put against dozens of sky fighters with mirrors, kinda like a bonus level.

The first shot sent at the mirror (supposed to guard) repels the green laser beam at other sky fighters, which keep reflecting the beam at other ones as well, until all around them get blasted. Then mirror durability of the repeling ones breaks and the beam gets at them too.... 💀

EDIT: Red Stickmen having the limited attack reflection is the result of this 2012 "battle" btw

Seems so

Question of the day, is this a very low-dif win, or a stomp? If some stickmen could get time in the battle, they would make cheaper replicas of his dura-negation arsenal and send it at him, perhaps damaging him. But it doesn't sound like an convincing wincoin tho
Without prep time, it looks like a stomp to me, the stickmen are devastated by the volt stars and are finished off by nullifixers instantly afterwards, not really able to do anything

Perhaps we need a rematch outside the tourney where prep time is specified

This reminds me of one of the 15-laser-battles of FU against Red Stickmen, where there is just one FU tank put against dozens of sky fighters with mirrors, kinda like a bonus level.

The first shot sent at the mirror (supposed to guard) repels the green laser beam at other sky fighters, which keep reflecting the beam at other ones as well, until all around them get blasted. Then mirror durability of the repeling ones breaks and the beam gets at them too....
I guess the red stickmen never get a break 🗿

I always wondered how pathetic Red Stickmen seem to be when they're supposedly nemesis of FU. They don't seem to pack much punch to be a threat to FU at all.

I guess Grender takes it, will you guys vote?

I always wondered how pathetic Red Stickmen seem to be when they're supposedly nemesis of FU. They don't seem to pack much punch to be a threat to FU at all.

I don’t know all about them either, but I do know their higher ups are actually pretty strong

Anyway yeah I guess Grender FRA, its a stomp for now though

This made me laugh

They were never meant to pack punch to strong civilizations, would they not be protected by higher evil authorities of immerse power, updated FU units with 10-Evolution-Lines (having way greater hax than those in 2012) would eradicate them entirely within minutes. That it if you include higher Frogman Stages and FU Android Levels meant to fight something completely different
Grender stomps FRA

I ran out of energy and interest to care. I want to get this over with and will never make a Crosstier tournament, too much of headache. I'll stick to specificied lower hax Tournaments such as this one from now on. Medals still be given though if anyone even cares...
Also why I didn't insert stage4 full equipment Frogman. This 1300 words per one reply arguing makes sane people insane

Back