• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M1] 2nd Crosstier Tournament - Drudge vs. Kira the Ghosthunter (-1-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Last edited:
So due to her soul hacks being nullified this match, I think Kira's best bet is to go for her BFR. The Druge has dementional travel, but even those with more potent versions of that ability can't escape the backrooms, which is where Kira sends people with her BFR, and it takes trillions of years to get out, so Kira will be fine. Kira's a good drawer so she can definetly draw the Drudge accuratley, the question is stalling long enough to actually draw it

My question is how powerful is the Drudge's resistance to precognition?

This is an annoying matchup. I only put Drudge in here because I was tired of waiting and even tho she resists a bunch of stuff I believed she's weak and would get crushed by any rando she faced, but when i randomized it put her against the only character that wouldnt crush her

Drudge wins by resisting everything and eventually killing Kira, but I withdraw so Kira wins

Back