• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions

Q1: Having infinite 4D power makes a character low 2-c (according to some people), so how much 4D power do you need to be 2-b and 2-a?

Q2: a character his power itself reached another universe. Is this an impressive feat? If so, what tier feat would it be?

1. Well right now, the system requires for the energy to "travel across the 5 dimensional axis" in order to get anything higher than Low 2-C. That's gonna be a little different when/if the tiering changes hit.
  2. Probably unquantifiable if there's nothing else besides "reached another universe". It's way too vague to be used as an actual tier.

Oh, alright.

But to reach another universe / realm, wouldn't you need some sort of 4D power, to go beyond the 4d barrier of a space-time continuum?

Well technically, right now, you would need the energy to travel across a 5D axis. But thing is, the wiki doesn't treat it as a feat on its own. Otherwise every one that's 2-C - 2-A would be High 2-A automatically.

At face value a feat like that would be unquantifiable. If you have more context or details you might get a tier from it, I don't know.

Ogbunabali said:
Well technically, right now, you would need the energy to travel across a 5D axis. But thing is, the wiki doesn't treat it as a feat on its own. Otherwise every one that's 2-C - 2-A would be High 2-A automatically.

At face value a feat like that would be unquantifiable. If you have more context or details you might get a tier from it, I don't know.

Do you know why they don't threat it as a feat on its own?

It is a pretty vague feat, but I thought I'd ask anyway lol

Because it's unquantifiable, you can't measure it and thus can't assign a tier to it on it's own. It needs to do something first. At least that's supposed to be the idea, I'm pretty sure.

Back