• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about the powers of creation and void manipulation

First, i would like to wish you all with a happy new year and a better 2018 overall in advance. To my questions, could a void manipulation guy be assumed he can reverse his erasure in a general sense using the standard powers of this manipulation? Or it needs to be specified in the verse that he can? And about creation, a similar question, could we assume someone with this ability can create everything without having the total sub atomic knowledge of what is being created and how it works or it is verse dependant also? Hope it isn't too confusing to understand lol.

No, someone who has the power of Creation doesn't necessarily need to understand the object he creates on the sub-atomic scale.

As for the Void Manip, unless he showed that he could reverse his erasure, then no, we don't just assume that you can restore something you erased.

Thanks for your input sandman. About the creation thing, i thought about a situation in which someone creates a universe or some large celestial body like a planet without having no ideia about what is inside his own creation or what laws até in place and for me, IMO, this is really odd to think lol.

Back