• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding Gojos Infinity

Someone said in a thread that Gojos Infinity can also block abstract things? where in the profile is it stated?
Also i dont even remember him doing that in the manga, the best thing he could do is separating molecules, twas stated in the Gojos past arc

1: it is stated in side material that infinity works by manipulathing the concepts of "far and close" so it may give the ability to block conceptual attacks , don't know about abstract , but abstract and conceptual can be used to describe the same thing so maybe that is what the guy is referring
2: there is gonna be a JJK hax revision so it may be accepted there when it happens
3: if it ain't on the profile yet, it should not be used as an argument for a versus thread, but if they were just talking that is fine

Last edited:
1: it is stated in side material that infinity works by manipulathing the concepts of "far and close" so it may give the ability to block conceptual attacks , don't know about abstract , but abstract and conceptual can be used to describe the same thing so maybe that is what the guy is referring
2: there is gonna be a JJK hax revision so it may be accepted there when it happens
3: if it ain't on the profile yet, it should not be used as an argument for a versus thread, but if they were just talking that is fine
So can it block 4D/low 2-C AP?

I don't think that hax can affect people with higher dimensional existence in general , but it can go case by case i guess
Yeah, but many people with 3D existence have low 2-C or higher AP, so would his infinity block that? Idk if low 2-C AP means their attacks have a 4D existence

Yeah, but many people with 3D existence have low 2-C or higher AP, so would his infinity block that? Idk if low 2-C AP means their attacks have a 4D existence
Like on theory a 4D being should see gojo's powers as fiction and just negs them but on fiction things aren't always so cut and dry

The question about low 2-C people having or not 4-D existence by default is another thing i ain't sure about but for my understanding 4-D power is not the same as 4-D existence, like you can be low 2-C and still be bound by time

on number 1, so its based on assumption? because i literally dont remember gojo blocking any conceptual attacks. You have the scans?

Also if Gojo really is capable of doing that, and theres a revision about it, thats a really huge upgrade. Like... if hes able to block conceptual stuffs, shouldnt he be able to fight genjutsu users in naruto? really hyped to see if its true

Concept Manip users are limited to the concepts they affect, so we can't assume he can affect anything other than that.

Not only that but manipulating those concept doesn't mean he can stop conceptual attacks to begin with

Back