• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about tiers

So High 3-A, Low 2-C, 2-C, and 2-B are limited 4 dimensional power and 2-A is infinite 4 dimensional power. Did I get that right?

And High 2-A is 5 dimensional power right? Therefore High 2-A is infinitely greater than 2-A? Or am I wrong?

Also, why are there so many tiers for 4 dimensional power, but only one tier for 5 dimensional power?

Lastly, what tier would it be for a character who can destroy the entire space time of an infinite universe? Would that be 2-A?

High 3-A=Infinite 3-D power/limited 4-D power.

Low 2-C=4-D

2-B=Being able to destroy 1001 universes

2-A=Infinite 4-D

High 2-A=5-D

Yes High 2-A is infinitely greater than 2-A

Why are there are so many tiers for 4-D power? Probably cause we are still dealing with universes at this stage, as in space-time, once it becomes 5-D and above, it's just a matter on what level on the dimensional scale you are 6-D or 7-D etc, it's not about how many universes you can destroy anymore, universes are 4-D constructs. That's how i rationalize it at least.

Destroying an infinite universe depends on whether space-time was destroyed as well, if it's just the physical matter of the universe and space-time isn't destroyed as well, then it's High 3-A, if space-time was destroyed it is Low 2-C.

1. High 3-A is Infinite 3-Dimensional power but your right about Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B and 2-A

2. Yes your correct

3. I don't know

4. That would only be Low 2-C, you must destroy Infinite universal size Space Time Continuums to be 2-A.

Edit: Ninja'd by Celestial Pegasus

LordGriffin1000 said:
1. High 3-A is Infinite 3-Dimensional power but your right about Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B and 2-A
Actually I think you are wrong about that. I just checked out the tiering page and it turns out that there are two different versions of High 3-A. High 3-A can be either infinite 3 dimensional power, or 4 dimensional power on a less than universal scale.

Also, if you were to destroy an infinite universe along with the space time, wouldn't that be infinite 4 dimensional power? Therefore 2-A?

Destroying an infinite universe along with space-time is Low 2-C, not 2-A, to be 2-A you need to destroy an infinite number of space-time continuum's.

But you said that 2-A is "infinite 4D power". And destroying an infinite universe on the 4D scale requires infinite 4D power, no?

I am not wrong, you yourself just stated that High 3-A is Infinite 3-Dimensional to low 4-Dimensional. I only said it's Infinite 3-D to keep it simple.

No, we have had many and long discussions about destroying 1 infinte Space Time universe and it's not 2-A just Low 2-C unless its undergoing a revision which I have not heard of.

LordGriffin is correct, we have already discussed this, and determined that destroying a single space-time continuum regardless of whether it's infinite or not, doesn't equate to 2-A, you need to destroy an infinite number of space-time continuum's.

As for what i said about 2-A being infinite 4-D power, you can take it as meaning infinite 4-D power in the sense that you can destroy an infinite number of space-time continuum's, not just destroying a single infinite space-time continuum, there is a difference between being able to destroy a single infinite universe, than destroying an infinite number of universes, basically.

High 3-A is "Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable."

Meaning that there are two completely different versions of High 3-A. One version is infinite 3D power, while the other version is limited 4D power. Limited 4D power is infinitely greater than infinite 3D power. Therefore there is a literal infinite difference between the two versions of High 3-A. So you can't just "keep it simple" by acting like High 3-A is only infinite 3D power, when there is another version that is literally infinitely greater. I said that High 3-A is limited 4D power in my original post but you said I was wrong, and that High 3-A is infinite 3D power. Which is also true, but I was never wrong in the first place because High 3-A can also qualify as limited 4D power. Therefore you were wrong about saying I was wrong because I was never wrong in the first place, as High 3-A can also count as limited 4D power, not just infinite 3D power. There's an infinite difference between infinite 3D power and limited 4D power.

I couldn't remember the whole discription for High 3-A and I apologise for saying you where wrong.

Back