• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about stamina

If you have Infinite Stamina, would you have infinite power or force, since having no problem about stamina kinda break the law of conservation of energy?

Nah. If I have infinite stamina, I'll still do nil to a bank's safe door no matter how much I wail at it for the rest of my life.

I see... so you said that even though you're not limited by your own vessel, you still output by what the vessel allow? That kinda don't make sense.

If you don't have a vessel, what use is the stamina. Or at least, that's how I understood what Yamatohime said.

Souls are supernatural entities. We have no idea how they work or even if they exist (ignoring the religious aspect of this controversial topic).

If souls are depicted to tire it's less of an aspect of a soul and more of what the author considers the soul to be or is a representation of the laws within the franchise, not that souls need energy to thrive.

We can't really tell. Some theorize the the soul is made of energy, meaning it'll eventually burn itself out though.

And some theorize it's your consciousness existing on a higher plane of existence. As stated they're just theories and should be judged by in verse logia, and not real world perceptions we don't understand.

Bottom line, if you're not limited by your own vessel, it's still a case-by-case thing, right?

Edit: Though one could said the soul is itself a vessel...

Back