• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Piccolo's 3-A status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Goku, after absorbing God Ki, became 3-A in all of his forms.

Then, Frost scales to him (His Final Form is Stronger than base Goku (who trained for 3 years with Vegeta in the HTC) but sightly weaker than SSJ Goku) and Piccolo managed to put a fight against him. Then Piccolo was shown comparable to SS2 Gohan, who could fight SS Goku in the same form.

Why? Goku could easily have been suppressing himself against Frost. Same goes for Vegeta in his fight against Cabba. As a big Dragon Ball fan, this seems rather odd. I liked it how it was before where we had them at 4-B cause that made more sense. The only characters that I can see being 3-A via scaling should be Android 17, Gohan, and maybe Kale.

Well, Base Vegeta did not look like his was toying around with base Cabba at all, but I agree that all this is quite wanked thou it's the author who made it that way.

Why is it that people used to be fine with scaling Piccolo to Frost and Base Goku when that made him 4-B, but suddenly that very same thing making him 3-A causes debate?

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Why? Goku could easily have been suppressing himself against Frost. Same goes for Vegeta in his fight against Cabba. As a big Dragon Ball fan, this seems rather odd. I liked it how it was before where we had them at 4-B cause that made more sense. The only characters that I can see being 3-A via scaling should be Android 17, Gohan, and maybe Kale.
Goku used ssj against frost i dont think he was suppressing himself

Beerus said how the god ki become part of his being and now he has that power even thou he is transformed into a super Saiyan.(something like that just watch Beerus vs Goku)

The Everlasting said:
Why is it that people used to be fine with scaling Piccolo to Frost and Base Goku when that made him 4-B, but suddenly that very same thing making him 3-A causes debate?
It's because it feels like wank towards those characters. Where they were made sense cause Goku could've easily been holding back against Frost like how he did against Krillin.

The Everlasting said:
Because thinking that everyone in dbz verse can all of sudden destroy the universe is just ridiculous, but oh well.

Is just that since Goku absorbed the SSG power (Which is 3-A) into his Base, now all his form are on that level

This is something that has been discussed very well if anyone has any problem you can ask any staff or make a content revision thread to downgrade them with sufficient evidence for it

Ssr4vegito said:
Goku used ssj against frost i dont think he was suppressing himself
But that would be like saying Krillin is 3-A for holding his own against Super Saiyan Blue in a beam struggle. You know. I know. All of us know that Goku suppressed him in that struggle while BLUE. So, if he can suppress himself Blue, why can't he in other forms?

I would honestly say that absorbing god's ki doesn't equal same power as the Super Saiyan God as after Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan God, Whis stated how he is more powerful than his normal Super Saiyan.

Honestly I think that Goku did absorb god's ki but that he can't use its full power unless using his Super Saiyan God form or Super Saiyan blue.

@AnimeFanboy2961Even if Goku suppresses Vegeta doesn't He used ssj to beat Frost and i said you can ask the staff or put content revision thread

@William

The series blatantly states that Goku had absorbed all of the Super Saiyan God form's power.

The Everlasting said:
@William

The series blatantly states that Goku had absorbed all of the Super Saiyan God form's power.
I just don't get the point of transforming into a Super Saiyan God and Whis stating he is stronger than his Super Saiyan, if he has the power of the Super Saiyan God in his base and in his super Saiyan form already...

Iirc Whis didn't say SSG was stronger than SS, he said it's naturally faster then SS and wastes less stamina then SSB.

Goku likely developed a SSG that counts as a transformation instead as an improved Base. Piccolo scales because he choked SS2 Gohan, which fought with SS Goku and Lavender.

Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon could break through the U6 Tournament Barrier created by Vados which could tank casual attacks from Champa.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Cant we juat admit that the author screw the plot and power scaling completely?
Don't see how getting all of the characters involved screwed the plot.....

Why does everyone use Krillen as an argument for people who over shadow him.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Seeing a 3-A Piccolo is kinda off....welp might as well have krillin 3-A too since he can stand up to him
What? When? When did this happen?

This is honestly getting quite annoying. If you have an issue, we have a perfectly working Super Revision thread just for this. The fact that this is an issue now when no one had problems with the scaling beforehand is astounding seeing as if you were okay will scaling Piccolo before then common sense would dictate that he would be upgraded along with the others. People are blowing this out of proportion, if you have an issue, address it on the revision thread, nowhere else. Next please interact on said revision thread so that we don't have to deal with this crap all the time. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back