• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about HOTU Thanos

Specifically, the reasons for 1-A Tribunal weren't 1-A. His most solid justification, "Transcending the realms of time and space--all the opposing realities" is just him transcending space and time in a 4D multiverse.

Dvorak1902 said:
TOAA's 0 looks like it hangs on a thread.
Tier 0 TOAA isn't going to be affected at all. He still has dozens of statements of him being omnipotent, and Oblivion and AAO (His avatar) are still rated as 1-A.

Omnipotence claims should always be considered hyperbole. Even if he infinitely trascended his avatar and his avatar infinitely trascended Oblivion he would still be 1-A.

But whatever, this is not the proper place or way to argue this.

Except there are literally no contradictions to these statements and there is a ton of evidence to back them up. TOAA created the entire Marvel "omniverse" which contains realms that transcend the multiverse. His mere avatar is likely above Oblivion and seems like a god to TLT.

He apparently views Oblivion as fiction. That should probably be enough to qualify.

Since Multi Eternity is basically the embodiment of the Marvel Multiverse. Doesn't that mean he contains an uncountably infinite number of spatial dimensions?

What kind of infinite though? Countable or uncountable? I remember Weekly saying Marvel has uncountably infinite dimensions but I'm not sure.

Creaturemaster971 said:
What's the difference between the two?
Well countable would be 1,2,3,4,5 etc to infinite.

While uncountable would be like the difference between 0 and 1. For example 0,000000.... and up to infinity with just zeros before you even get to 0.00000..∞1, and then you get to 0.0000...∞2 and so on and so forth.

We do not know the type of infinite dimensions contained in Multi-Eternity afaIk.

Anyway, is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Actually, I have to ask though is the current universe really infinite dimensional?

It has not been explicitly stated as such yet, but I think that the Crossroads of Infinity were briefly mentioned, not in an infinite-dimensional context though.

In addition, all of the universes within the current Marvel multiverse were apparently created by Franklin Richards one at a time, so there should be a few thousand of them at most, not remotely an infinite number.

I am also skeptical on Franklin being able to shape a infinite dimensional universe. Owen might have the raw power to do so but I don't think Franklin can think up an infinite dimensional structure.

Back