• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about dimensionality statements

When a verse is stated to have for example 6 dimensions, them being spatial ones without further context, is the verse Low Complex Multiverse level are is there a counter to this?
Another questio,n what if a character is stated to be a set of dimensions? For example they're stated to be a 4-D being but has no feats or scaling what so ever

When a verse is stated to have for example 6 dimensions, them being spatial ones without further context, is the verse Low Complex Multiverse level are is there a counter to this?
You have to prove that these dimensions are significant or infinite, otherwise it won't yield anything.
Another questio,n what if a character is stated to be a set of dimensions? For example they're stated to be a 4-D being but has no feats or scaling what so ever
Only higher dimensional existence

It depends contextually. If someone says "That cube has six spatial dimensions" then it wouldn't be Low 1-C with just that. But if the statement was more like "Most people think the universe only has three spatial dimensions, when in fact it has six." would be pretty straightforward Low 1-C since the universe is defaulted to have significant size.
For example they're stated to be a 4-D being but has no feats or scaling what so ever
They get HDE but nothing else on their own.

this is explained in the Tiering System FAQ

Does not affect abilities.
As has already been opened here, a question and answer about dimensionality. I would like to ask.

In a verse it is said that a door transcends time and space, giving access to another world/universe, would this world/universe be considered 5-D?

As has already been opened here, a question and answer about dimensionality. I would like to ask.

In a verse it is said that a door transcends time and space, giving access to another world/universe, would this world/universe be considered 5-D?
I'm sorry for replying so late.

Statements of transcending space-time without more context/evidence are not enough for 5D.

I'm sorry for replying so late.

Statements of transcending space-time without more context/evidence are not enough for 5D.
Could you give me an example of what this additional context could be?

And if in this world there is "the observer beyond time and space", this could not be a declaration that this world is 5-D, since this "observer" observes the human world, where he lives. Which is the same place you go when you walk through the door that transcends space and time.

Last edited:
Back