• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Bleach.

I might be new here so i may not have much info, but...

Why aren't Aizen and Ichigo Low 2-C in tier? Aren't they relative to yhwach?
That's via environmental destruction which means his(yhwach's) physicals don't scale to it therefore they don't scale to it

That's via environmental destruction which means his(yhwach's) physicals don't scale to it therefore they don't scale to it
Then how come so many people take L2-C for Aizen and ichigo?

They take it from novel statements, is the novel even canon?

Then how come so many people take L2-C for Aizen and ichigo?

They take it from novel statements, is the novel even canon?
That's off sight we clearly don't scale them to that not be rude yhwach isn't even physically low 2-C on the wiki either just by being able to cause a chain reaction that will explode a low 2-C structure reverting the world back to it's original form without the seperation

Nobody here uses Low 2-C Yhwach/Aizen/Ichigo because they aren't Low 2-C, if you're referring to other forums/wiki's then that has nothing to do with this one.

Yes CFYOW is canon
unknown.png

Well, they use these Novel parts to scale him to Low 2-C, which i personally don't just.. get? is this a valid scale?

That's off sight we clearly don't scale them to that not be rude yhwach isn't even physically low 2-C on the wiki either just by being able to cause a chain reaction that will explode a low 2-C structure reverting the world back to it's original form without the seperation
I see, so he doesn't have Low 2-C AP/Dura?

So what about those novel statments?
They help establish the cosmology of the verse and some other stuff (that there are honestly more knowledgeable people who can better inform you on it than me ) but they make the low 2-C via ED applicable but that doesn't scale to his physicals

They help establish the cosmology of the verse and some other stuff (that there are honestly more knowledgeable people who can better inform you on it than me ) but they make the low 2-C via ED applicable but that doesn't scale to his physicals
I see. So best Aizen would get is Low 2-C Via ED?

Well, that confirms my doubts, people who say Aizen beats Goku are hella weird. thank you anyway.
Well that battle involves hax which bleach has lots of but yeah in terms of AP to AP they don't win

Well that battle involves hax which bleach has lots of but yeah in terms of AP to AP they don't win
Doesn't Goku resist illusions with his third eye? and can also see spirits with it? pretty sure it was established in OG Dragon Ball. We also see him seeing through illusions... pretty easily each time he's in one

If it's about soul crush I don't remember if the third eye makes him negate that since I think it was also stated he resists spiritual-based attacks with it.

Doesn't Goku resist illusions with his third eye? and can also see spirits with it? pretty sure it was established in OG Dragon Ball. We also see him seeing through illusions... pretty easily each time he's in one

If it's about soul crush I don't remember if the third eye makes him negate that since I think it was also stated he resists spiritual-based attacks with it.
This really isn't the discussion to be had here but the hax potentcy of bleach is way above anything canon dragonball can deal with Aizen has 4d mindhax with his KS which Goku certainly doesn't resist

I have more questions in mind if you don't mind answering them

Isnt it stated that Yhwach is Relative to the soul king? Wouldnt this give him Low 2-C AP?
I'm not gonna try and give you an answer to that since I don't feel I'll give you one accurate enough for you to keep as for why this is so i'll wait for someone more knowledgeable to answer that for you

I have more questions in mind if you don't mind answering them

Isnt it stated that Yhwach is Relative to the soul king? Wouldnt this give him Low 2-C AP?
No, SK have straight low 2-C AP in his prime key because he scales to his own creation, but no one scales to him. Yhwach only reach low 2-C with ED because killing the Soul King would make everything else being destroyed, so isn't AP related.

that's what i remember, but i can be wrong.

and this is... why? Can i get a link to the rules again? I don't remember reading this.

Bleach Rules​

• Do not create discussion threads trying to upgrade Yhwach to 3-A or Low 2-C for attempting to destroy the Soul Society and the Living World until new canon information is released. These terms have been accepted to refer to the planets in said context, and the topic has been extensively discussed many times.

Bleach Rules​

• Do not create discussion threads trying to upgrade Yhwach to 3-A or Low 2-C for attempting to destroy the Soul Society and the Living World until new canon information is released. These terms have been accepted to refer to the planets in said context, and the topic has been extensively discussed many times.
I see, thanks.

Back