• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Anos's range.

That's just speed.

It's even under the tiering system faq

Maou wouldn't get HDE unless what lies beyond the Silver Sea is a higher dimensional thing.

Last edited:
For now, only 3 verses "qualify" for above baseline 2a range.

Eges spear Transcends space time and dimensions but it couldn't exert his power in deeper layers because of reality of the world. If they are in same plane of reality it should have no problem because speed is not something depends on dimensionality. Even wiki states that but Eges couldn't use his spear even though it can Transcend dimensions.
That's just speed, also if it were range(that is, if we mess up the logic and everything In it) it wouldn't matter unless the spear is 2a. which it is not.

It couldn't exert its power in the higher layer cause they are above him in speed, simple. speed is not based on dimensionality, yes. however remember 2 things. you are applying a "common-thing" in vsbattle to fiction, which is straight up bullshit. and also simply the fact that the spear does not have 2a range.

"Trascend" dimensions is really vague, we don't what I means. Universes? Temporal/Spatial? or something entirely else.

To get maou gakiun be above baseline 2a, you would need to get LITREALLY everyone in the verse to 2a, which is not possible

For now, only 3 verses "qualify" for above baseline 2a range.

That's just speed, also if it were range(that is, if we mess up the logic and everything In it) it wouldn't matter unless the spear is 2a. which it is not.
Sure 👍 something which Transcends dimensions is speed 👍
It couldn't exert its power in the higher layer cause they are above him in speed, simple. speed is not based on dimensionality, yes. however remember 2 things. you are applying a "common-thing" in vsbattle to fiction, which is straight up bullshit. and also simply the fact that the spear does not have 2a range.
Man so everyone is immeasurable speed 🙄that's Crazy. Also I wondered why they got stabbed after that reality got negged by Sasha
"Trascend" dimensions is really vague, we don't what I means. Universes? Temporal/Spatial? or something entirely else.
Stating something that Transcends space-time and dimensions is literally stated as plane is vague sure.
Of course we are gonna not use logic of there was a statement in novels Everything in deeper layers in another dimension and connect it here.

Anyway I don't wanna argue this here. Think whatever you want when LN literally states worlds exist in an Hierarchy of realities.

Last edited:
Sure, I mean time and space are not dimensions at all, are they? also unless you can prove what "dimensions" mean in that context, this argument is useless.
I edited my reply read it. Also it literally states spear transcend space time and dimensions. Both are different. Also spear has no concept of time. If they are in same plane of existence then spear should have one shoted them.

Anyway I really don't wanna argue that topic in wiki. Knowing that people would ignorantly brush it off as immeasurable speed which it isn't. Those people couldn't dodge the spear when later Sasha Negged the reality.

This is all I have to say. MG does not follows normal dimensionality its an Hierarchy of realities. Even LN KEYWORD says that's an Hierarchy of order.

Last edited:
Don't forget that spear couldn't even neg one eye of the captain of deeper layers inhabitants. But when Sasha destroyed the reality it easily slammed all at once

I edited my reply read it. Also it literally states spear transcend space time and dimensions. Both are different. Also spear has no concept of time. If they are in same plane of existence then spear should have one shoted them.

Anyway I really don't wanna argue that topic in wiki. Knowing that people would ignorantly brush it off as immeasurable speed which it isn't. Those people couldn't dodge the spear later Sasha Negged the reality.

This is all I have to say. MG does not follows normal dimensionality its an Hierarchy of realities. Even LN KEYWORD says that's an Hierarchy of order.
I m not arguing for 1b anos right now nor above baseline immeasurable speed mg(which is already a thing), this thread is about above baseline 2a range. for which, spear thing is quite useless since the spear is not 1b.

I m not arguing for 1b anos right now nor above baseline immeasurable speed mg(which is already a thing), this thread is about above baseline 2a range. for which, spear thing is quite useless since the spear is not 1b.
Neither those habitants nor the spear are 2a, so again not useful to this thread in anyway.
So you are just talking about this thread based on 2A rating got it.

There is a statement in Novel that small portion of all Shallow layer bubbles reality would be shared to a single bubble of deeper layers.

Zero layer has infinite bubbles so layer 1 a single bubble should scale to atleast 2A. Well no one tried to upgrade that.

So you are just talking about this thread based on 2A rating got it.

There is a statement in Novel that small portion of all Shallow layer bubbles reality would be shared to a single bubble of deeper layers.

Zero layer has infinite bubbles so layer 1 a single bubble should scale to atleast 2A. Well no one tried to upgrade that.
Well the thing is, only venuz and anos scale to the cosmology which makes it impossible to find a "above baseline 2a" feat since everyone in the verse is fodder to anos.

Well the thing is, only venuz and anos scale to the cosmology which makes it impossible to find a "above baseline 2a" feat since everyone in the verse is fodder to anos.
You didn't understand what i said a single bubble in deeper layers reality = 2A

You didn't understand what i said a single bubble in deeper layers reality = 2A
My bad, I didn't read the second paragraph properly. although that is not gonna help, either. since I mentioned the "each bubble is 2a" thingy before you made your crt, and they said it wouldn't help for range as uncountable x 4d infinite space is still baseline. the only way to get above baseline 2a range currently is afffecting a structure that is inaccessible to beings with 2a range.

My bad, I didn't read the second paragraph properly. although that is not gonna help, either. since I mentioned the "each bubble is 2a" thingy before you made your crt, and they said it wouldn't help for range as uncountable x 4d infinite space is still baseline. the only way to get above baseline 2a range currently is afffecting a structure that is inaccessible to beings with 2a range.
Well that's the problem with SILVER SEA thing unlike other verses.

Well you know still there are like each world has different laws and concepts. Even if you consider just 2A the countless laws and concepts still affect in different ways. In case of hax for adopting deeper layers

Back