• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about aleph-1.

LuisGeno

He/Him
If there is a verse in which, the number of spatial dimensions of a universe is equivalent to the number pi (an irrational number). From the little research I have/am doing, irrational numbers have the same cardinality as real numbers, which is equivalent to aleph-1. For reasons I don't think it's necessary to specify. So does this mean that the level of this universe is Low 1-A? I have this panel for reference.

Yes,the number of pi is greater than natural number, and meaning that it cannot be a solution of an equation involving only sums, products, powers, and integers.

Since I saw that you were doing research. So I'm going to give you a video proving that cantor's rational numbers are greater than natural numbers to put into your research.

Back